Predictions on WOS v. LCM

td

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez,  I am now going to be worried all week @ where Mustangs fans can park & sit.  We get dissed for not scheduling them and then when we do get dissed about the facilites.  We do the best we can out here for a bunch of country folks.

WO-S by a bunch anyway.

Read the entire thread. It was started because one of your boys popped off about our ability to fill stands just because a guy said we needed to get there early due to seating. Then he decided to advise someone about how much they need to exercise. Of course, you read it how you want, you will anyway... ;)

Nothing was said about WOS ability to fill the stands. The statement was made about the stands being to small. All I said was WOS has not filled them in years. Dont take that as a slam. The last couple of years there were even empty seats against PNG. Dont be so sensitive. PS. A little exercise never hurts anyone.

It will be like watching the PNG fans last year leaving early after a 42-0 blow out.

Or like LC fans do against us every year from 95-06... and from 84-94. It's funny how you can remember fans leaving early from a blowout in a specific game - especially when its rare for you to be on the winning side of one. Right?

ok one more time lc-m has a very fine football team and have alot of sr leadership on this team.the bears are comming off a tuff loss last week and the coaching staff at lc-m will be putting that behind them and get the kids ready for wo-s this friday.the lc-m fans are ready for thire bears to show what thay can do and get on the winning track  friday night agnest wo-s.as for wo-s thay MUST play 4qt of football and  dan hooks and his staff will be working on this i am sure  knowing dan. the best two both teams  PS sorry 4 the spelling

I been in the business for a longtime and Garrett have to be out the game againse LC-M.

Now about the game LC-M is going to come out with the win 35-21.

If he were in college he would have to be out. I have to say I like your post. Say it with conviction and people will believe it.

Actually, it does matter who is thunder.  Thunder is just a lot a noise and has never hurt anyone.

As for the lack of seats on the visitor's side.... don't worry TD, I have a seat for you and Coach Dave right beside me on the 50 yard line!  You might as well splurge on that green/gold shirt... we both know you will be wearing one before JD graduates.

Good luck to both teams. 

Thanks but no thanks, freak. Coach Dave, J and C and myself will have a great view from the WOS sideline.

I refuse to comment on the other part because one day it may come back to haunt me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder