Predictions on WOS v. LCM

td

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to even touch this thread, but oh well here it goes. LCM is going to have to get better, real quick. It is HS football, but I dont think there is any chance for LCM to pull this one out. We have confidence that we didnt really have before last night. WATCH OUT!!! :o

moody is a fine coach and knows what happned  two his team and come monday will try and patch it up and get ready for wo-s. as for wo-s coach hooks and  his coaching staff will be besy also trying to get his kids off cloud 9 and get them ready for lc-m becouse thay know  the lc-m bears are a tuff  and will be ready to welcome  wo-s just becouse you  lose dont mean that your not good and hooks knows this

moody is a fine coach and knows what happned  two his team and come monday will try and patch it up and get ready for wo-s. as for wo-s coach hooks and  his coaching staff will be besy also trying to get his kids off cloud 9 and get them ready for lc-m becouse thay know  the lc-m bears are a tuff  and will be ready to welcome  wo-s just becouse you  lose dont mean that your not good and hooks knows this

I think they will be ready. You don't have to do much to get up for a cross town rival. We need to prepare but as for getting the kids "up" for the game they will be up.

it has been that way everytime wo-s and lc-m play  TELL YOU THIS better get to the park early if you are going two look for a seat no room on the vistors side and you might haft to park hafeway down HW87 lol . lc-m is loaded with a sr team so this  looks to be a good match up dont you think

Sorry td, but #24 will not be running. Rules now are that, if you are ejected for fighting. You are out the rest of that game AND the next game. We will not have him again until the Bay City game.

I wasn't even thinking about that. His brother is fun to watch too. I want to get another look at our passing game anyway.

Sorry td, but #24 will not be running. Rules now are that, if you are ejected for fighting. You are out the rest of that game AND the next game. We will not have him again until the Bay City game.

Are you sure about that? No one else has mentioned next game suspension. Hooks could challenge it with the UIL anyway right?

Wow!  I didn't know that.  I guess the rule-makers are serious about not fighting. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder