Predictions on WOS v. LCM

td

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you people who aren't giving LCM a shot should have watched App. St. versus Mich. this week.  Many times Seniors with less god given ability can beat soph with much more.  I look for this to be our one edge this Friday (a ton of Seniors).  Obviously our kids god given abilities (athleticly) aren't what WOS starks are.  Our kids god given abilities probably are more suited to helping them be succesfull after highschool football is over.  Like in life in general.  But make no mistake after we win Friday night everyone will be on here saying it really wasn't that big of an upset, because we have so many seniors and WOS doesn't. 

LCM 21 WOS 17

All you people who aren't giving LCM a shot should have watched App. St. versus Mich. this week.  Many times Seniors with less god given ability can beat soph with much more.  I look for this to be our one edge this Friday (a ton of Seniors).  Obviously our kids god given abilities (athleticly) aren't what WOS starks are.  Our kids god given abilities probably are more suited to helping them be succesfull after highschool football is over.  Like in life in general.  But make no mistake after we win Friday night everyone will be on here saying it really wasn't that big of an upset, because we have so many seniors and WOS doesn't. 

LCM 21 WOS 17

As you can tell I don't say much on here but this one rubbed me the wrong way.  I think our students and student athletes will be just fine with "life in general".

Our kids god given abilities probably are more suited to helping them be succesfull after highschool football is over.  Like in life in general.

What are you suggesting? My first reaction is that you feel our students are only prepared for football, and that after high school, we're lost with no educational base upon which we can build. If you are not implying what I am inferring, then perhaps you should have been better taught to phrase your thoughts clearly.

NOTE FOR LCM BRAINIACS:

*There should be an apostrophe after the "s" in "kids."

*"God" should be capitalized - regardless of beliefs.

*"Successful" has only one "L."

*"High school" should be two words.

*"Like life in general" should be a part of the sentence it follows, preceded by a comma rather than a period.

*The sentence, "Our kids god given abilities probably are more suited to helping them be succesfull after highschool football is over," has verb/object problems. It should be written "helping them them find success after," or "help them be successful (minus the "ing")."

i agree our kids will be just fine.

I hope "green-N-gold's" first post is his/her last!

How could this not rub you the wrong way no matter who you are or who you pull for. 

WO-S always is strong out of the gate and it doesn't seem like this year is any different.  The Dayton victory is huge.

LC-M will have to correct alot of the miscues from this past Friday and fill some holes in the run defense to have any chance at all.  LC-M will certainly have to play error free, but does have a team that is not out of the question to pull off a win.

this should be a better game than last year i do belive with the  leadership lc-m has in thire SR  and in front of the home people and to show them that thay are better than what thay showed last week going to be a great hi school football game. as for  wo-s hooks  and his coaching staff have thire work cut out for them belive me.last week was a super win for the mustangs but this week it will not be so easy  agnest a very well coached team as lc-m has this year we all know this.wo-s also has alot to prove  some  people say thay were lucky agnest  dayton NOT SO  in no way and moody  knows this.    PS again sorry 4 my spelling see u at the  game    best two both teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami