dewyville in 08???

• 3 weeks later...
Guest allsportsfan

I saw them play during the summer and was really impressed with the way they swing the bat.  Pitchering will be a question mark, but I think there is enough talent to come up with some new arms.  New coach is excited about the potential.  Hope we can get the new field ready to play on as it can be a nice park.  Good luck Pirates.

I had the privalage of coaching this group this summer, and I can tell you they will compete for district champs this year and for a couple of years to come. This group of young men have been playing together for many years, and as for pitching, they are as good as anyone in district, and definately deeper, with three sophmores moving up,a few juniors and a senior to lead the bunch. They will be young with only a few seniors, but a very experienced group .Out of the nine main starters this summer , I had one hit over 600, one just under 500 and two others over 400,with the other 5 between 250 and 380. That is actual batting ave's, on a fourteen game schedule, agaist some good two and three A schools. Cant wait till spring!

Guest coachhooker

Kountze is actually picked to win district this year

who is already picking to win district titles and playoffs births i am not putting anyone down or anything i would just like to see them just courious

Kountze is actually picked to win district this year

Anyone picking anybody to win this district besides Buna is crazy!  They lost 2 players and have 5 of their top six pitchers back including their #1 and district mvp.

6 all district players are back including 5 first teamers and they are only losing 2 starters from the team that went 4 rounds deep!  I will stick with Buna as the overwhelming favorites.

Anyone picking anybody to win this district besides Buna is crazy!  They lost 2 players and have 5 of their top six pitchers back including their #1 and district mvp.

6 all district players are back including 5 first teamers and they are only losing 2 starters from the team that went 4 rounds deep!  I will stick with Buna as the overwhelming favorites.

May not be crazy but defintely pickin with there heart and not there head.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin