Silsbee and Lumberton Scrimmage/Predictions

Football is here!! I know it's only a scrimmage, but hey it's football. Where will it be played? I know school has started, will they play on Friday night? What time will they be starting? Go Tigers!!!

The scrimmage is in Silsbee on Thursday.  Freshman start at 5, JV at 6, and the Varsity sometime around 7:15.

The scrimmage is in Silsbee on Thursday.  Freshman start at 5, JV at 6, and the Varsity sometime around 7:15.

That's correct, Thursday night in Silsbee. I was told it will be a game type scrimmage.

With Silsbee hosting all three of their scrimmages and getting 6 home games this season instead of the usual 5, we as fans should be plenty spoiled by the season's end.

That is the word.  He was hobbled on the first play of scrimmage and hurt it more a few plays later.  He came back in and played very well leading the team to 3 scores.

I think the coaches will play it safe and keep him out for this weeks scrimmage.

This will be a good scrimmage for both squads.  It will be interesting to see how the Raiders defense handles the speed of Silsbee.  They played VERY WELL against BH. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder