HF vs. Splendora Predictions?

I think you are all gonna be upset this week.  I say Splendora by 2 touchdowns.  From what I seen of Hampsire in scrimmage is that they are the ones who aren't physical.  Who ever said the Cats weren't physical hasn't seen too much of them in the past years.  I can't wait to talk trash Saturday once this one is over. 

I think you are all gonna be upset this week.  I say Splendora by 2 touchdowns.  From what I seen of Hampsire in scrimmage is that they are the ones who aren't physical.  Who ever said the Cats weren't physical hasn't seen too much of them in the past years.  I can't wait to talk trash Saturday once this one is over. 

Watch the way Jake "THE ANIMAL" Koehl plays ball, and then tell us were not physical.

Start talking...

You have sure been real quiet, I thought you were going to start talking trash. All BS

aside I thought Splendora looked pretty good last night. Several mistakess cost you the game. I do not know why you guys do not throw the ball more, you seemed to be pretty descent at it beside the two INT's of course. Hats off to Splendora they should be a pretty descent team in their disctrict.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew