*POST THUR, FRI, SAT. SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE*

Barbers Hill is very young, but against Lumberton they didnt have there starting all- state linebacker Sexton and a bada** cornerback by the name of Hall. They still have some things to work on but don't count them out of the district championship!! Watch out...  THA HILL is comin to a stadium near you...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me, I forgot Mt. Ent. was a super powerhouse. Can't believe they are not state ranked.

If you want people to take you seriously when you post, you have to know what you are talking about, if you have not seen Mt. Enterprise play this year, then you are not informed enough to know how good they looked, and neither is Texas Football Magazine. That's why they suit up and play the games on the field, and not in magazines.

I was really impressed with WH as a whole. They completely shut down Colmesneil except for 1 broken play against the 2nd stringers. They pretty much did what they wanted on offense and allowed under 30 yards in 2 series (sans the long TD run). Legacy has some great athletes but they are just too inexperienced. They couldn't hold Colmesneil, and couldn't really drive on them, just a few long dashes resulting from legacy's speed at their skill positions. When Legacy played WH in the two quarters "game situation" it was 26-0 (2 misses PAT's). Legacy's persuit angles were terrible. The players showed great enthusiasm, but would at not always at the right time. I'm looking forward to WH-HD again. They both faired similarly to New Waverly. HD shouldn't have a problem with Legacy Christian. West Hardin, on the other hand, will have their hands full against Groveton in what will be a real test for them. I think they will do much better than they did last year against them, and with any luck, a win for WH.    Its Football Season SETX!!!    [move]Go Big Blue!!![/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder