*POST THUR, FRI, SAT. SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE*

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Ent. is not a large 1A School. their enrollment is 129 compaired to Deweyvilles  237 and W.Sabines 170.  Mt. Ent. is picked by Tx . F. Magazine fifth in their district and they were 2/8 and 0/5 last year. hummmmm   

I'll be willing to bet you that Joaquin and the others in Mt. Enterprise's District better strap it on when they play them, I don't give a crap what Texas Football Magazine ranks them, they return 10/9 Starters from last year's team.  Mt. Enterprise run's the spread offense and has the QB and receivers to run it well., they will make the playoffs in their District, they are that good and well coached.

EC scored on their first play of the scrimmage, i believe against galveston o'connel... donte raymond ran up the middle and the bucs offense looked real good. i believe they scored 3 tds against o'connel... then the defense forced a couple of turnovers and didn't allow a td.  then fort bend baptist scored 1td on ec and then EC's first offense only played a couple of downs on fort bend and score 1 td.... overall EC looked pretty good...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476