Who Wins Thursday's Game BC Or LC-M?

ESPN

Who Wins Friday Between BC & LC-M?  

1. 1. Who Wins Friday Between BC & LC-M?

LCM hasn't seen a pitcher like Angelle, and will not see one till they get to Austin if they make it. BC hasn't seen a pitcher like Elhert, and will not till they play Lufkin Hudson, if they make it. Common opponents were Nederland, as Angelle and Elhert both pitched well, Angelle complete game victory, double digit K'a and 2 hits, Elhert 2 innings and I believe 1 hit no runs.

Next you have have Haymond and Womack, again common opponent Nederland, Haymond was still coming around from TJ, but he was rocked. Womack went 4 innings, 2 hits and no runs.

Both teams can put the ball in play. Elhert isn't the strike out pitcher like Angelle, so LCM's defense doesn't relax as say BC's when Angelle's on the hill. This IMO, is where LCM has the advantage, once Angelle leaves the mound, BC will have to play defense.

hummm??? what a game it is going to be. Ive seen both teams crush the ball against good pitching that of 85-88mph. So i dont know what is going to happen. Both teams have great talent and excellent pitchers. Both teams are on a hell of a win streak this should be a game to be remebered. I say BC wins only because i watched what they did to Jake Henderson from kelly at the beginning of the season looked like missiles flying everywhere. Not to say LCM cant hit the ball they have great bats it shows 30 home runs in a season thats impressive. It should be a close one depending on who pitches after the aces. BC Over Lcm 4-3

I have seen both teams play and personally I think this will be a very interesting, but very good game. In my opinion, LC-M overall is probably a slightly better team than BC. If Elhert and Angelle can pitch 5 innings i can see the score being 0-0 at that point. The key to me is LC-M bringing in a lefty to offset the lefty batters for BC. If LC-M brings in a righty I will give the edge to BC. BC may be a better hitting team, but LC-M has a better defense. One very important note. This may not be a playoff game, but the atmosphere will be as though it is. Casey Jackson will be another key factor. I think Casey is a very good baseball player, but he will have a lot of pressure holding down the catchers position in a playoff atmosphere. I have confidence that he can handle it, so let's wait and see.

MY Boys from LC-M will be crowned Kings of Orange county once my girlfriend quits singing :shock:

WOS has a short left field line and Le'Money (aka mini-Pujols) will be keeping it REAL!!!!

Angelle and co. must be having nightmares about pitching to that line-up, I mean who do you throw a strike to ? Im going out on a limb, but I bet BC coach wont let Angelle pitch very much, because these Bashing Bears will give him whiplash.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder