Battle for Beaumont tournament results

For those who werent there or didnt stick around to see it, here were the results of the Battle for Beaumont softball tournament this past weekend that had 13 teams:

1st place- TKO (from louisiana)

2nd place- Thunder (out of houston)

3rd place- Fury (Beaumont league-lower)

4th place- Chickenhawks (Beaumont league-upper)

I had a lot of fun in this tournament, thanks to the Outsiders for putting it on.  Also for letting us play, the fields were kinda wet and muddy and we got to play through it anyway.  Since there will be no fall softball league, hopefully we can have some more tournaments like this in beaumont in the next couple months...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fury wouldnt beat thunder or tko even after those teams played 5 games and fury could not have played any. i seriously doubt it had anything to do with "running of gas"

Of course we wouldnt have. Nor would any other team in Beaumont seeing how those teams were a few of the best Class C teams in Houston and Lake Charles. We finished higher than any other team from our area and thats all that matters. Hopefully your team if you ever play will get to face us next year and then you can run your mouth. So until your team beats us, I wouldnt be on here bashing our team. Yall would have gotten beat  just as badly as we did.

• 7 months later...

3rd place in a beaumont tourney, WOW! YOU FURY GUYS ARE SUPER BAD butt!!!

KF'89,

Fury really is "super bad butt." You should have seen them put up a goose egg in league last night.

Wow, someone is obsessed with this fury team to be bumping a thread thats 8 months old, jus sayin'.

KF'89,

Fury really is "super bad butt." You should have seen them put up a goose egg in league last night.

Wow, someone is obsessed with this fury team to be bumping a thread thats 8 months old, jus sayin'.

UMMMMM, Arent you doing the exact samething that you're accusing the other guy of doing????

KF'89,

UMMMMM, Arent you doing the exact samething that you're accusing the other guy of doing????

ummmmmm, no. You see when I replied, this thread was already at the top, so i didnt bump this thread past any other threads, but when kf'89............ahhhhh who am i kiddin, this is stupid arguing over stupid nonsense, im goin to bed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder