Predictions For Your Team's Record This Season

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bridge City Card

Bay City will be good with new Coach. Who will ya'll lose to? Tell your OC to come up with some different plays. dang. BC will go 4-6 probably.

Bay City will be good with new Coach. Who will ya'll lose to? Tell your OC to come up with some different plays. dang. BC will go 4-6 probably.

Tell your guys to start stopping the ones we already have. Then we'll work on it.

I'm calling for a 9-1 regular season with a close loss to Dayton. It could be 10-0, it could be 8-2. I'll split the difference.

Guest Bridge City Card

Tell your guys to start stopping the ones we already have. Then we'll work on it.

I'm calling for a 9-1 regular season with a close loss to Dayton. It could be 10-0, it could be 8-2. I'll split the difference.

Stump will be ready for those 3 plays.  :D

Okay. I'll let them know to unleash a fourth and blow the game back open. Those "three plays" (though we actually had as many as three different people lining up at QB, much less a fairly open offense) got us 11 straight wins last year. We really only needed two plays against BC, though. Hand it to Garrett and end up with 219 solo rushing yards and four TDs (he's back).

Is that really all you guys have, anyway? Insult an OC that we know is awful? Is that what 20-some-odd games and zero wins does? Geez. All we have to say is "undefeated." You can have as many plays and sets and formations as you want. You've never beaten us, and this ain't the year.

Guest Bridge City Card

We'll have a rough year this year being so young. Really i say BC will have 4 wins probably at the most. Stump will be ready if ya'll get to the inch line and run a sweep or reverse though.  :D :D

Central 9-1, Loss to either Dayton or WB.

Ozen 6-4, 5-3,  Loss to either WB or Memorial and in district, they will lose to Dayton, Central, and one of the MC teams.

WB 7-3, 6-2, Loss to Westfield and in district, loss to Memorial and Channelview. (yes, channelview)

Drop a district game for Ozen and WB.  They only have 7.....

I think Silsbee goes 9-1

Sept. 7 Houston Sterling- W

Sept. 14 PN-G- W

Sept. 21 @ Newton- W

Sept. 28 Orangefield*- W

Oct. 5 @ Bridge City*- W

Oct. 12 Hamshire-Fannett*

Oct. 19 @ WO-S*- L

Oct. 26 Hardin-Jefferson*- W

Nov. 2 Kirbyville*- W

Nov. 9 @ Jasper*-W

I like the way you think.  We have been scheduling tough pre-district games the past few years and It looks like it is paying dividends during district play.

So I guess that means if we go 9 - 1 then the Stangs' go 10 - 0....

Could very well be the other way around.....  ;)

I think Silsbee goes 9-1

Sept. 7 Houston Sterling- W

Sept. 14 PN-G- W

Sept. 21 @ Newton- W

Sept. 28 Orangefield*- W

Oct. 5 @ Bridge City*- W

Oct. 12 Hamshire-Fannett*

Oct. 19 @ WO-S*- L

Oct. 26 Hardin-Jefferson*- W

Nov. 2 Kirbyville*- W

Nov. 9 @ Jasper*-W

I say Silsbee goes 5-5

It could go the other way around, for sure. I don't THINK we'll be 10-0, even if we sweep the district. If we have just one loss, it will be to Dayton. We might lose to Silsbee as well. Who knows? But we very well COULD go 10-0. DPG should raise some real eyebrows for those who haven't seen him go off already. The kid isn't a giant, but he runs like Earl Campbell ate Barry Sanders.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Hopefully Texas will win their case in court to simply make suppressors legal without the federal tax stamp. I doubt it as the interstate commerce clause is far reaching. For those who may not know, in Texas a firearms suppressor is legal but they are still against federal law without a federal tax stamp. Texas removed them from prohibited weapons a couple of years ago. Texas is currently fighting a case in court that if the suppressor is manufactured completely in Texas and never leaves Texas, it would not then fall under the interstate commerce clause. The ICC allows any commerce that crosses a state line to be controlled by the US Congress under the Constitution in Article I. 
    • Thanks for making my point, Reagan. 
    • You call it lying. I call it refusing to acknowledge anything he does as positive. He’s an effective leader. Infrastructure bill -  bipartisan - that takes Presidential leadership. Trump never got it done, though he claimed monthly that it was gonna happen. Is that negative? I don’t know. What I do know is that it’s true.
    • The difference between the two is that Biden continually works to overcome the institutionalized racism he was born into.  Trump pushes execution for the Central Park 5, refers to BLM as a bunch of thugs, pulls the “some of my best friends are black” card many racists use, then claims no one is less racist than him. One seeks continual improvement, the other believes he’s perfect. 
    • This statement is why Warren will never be successful in football. 
  • Topics