Silsbee W 28-21

Ozen W 30-17

LCM W 17-14

Nederland W 21-20

Lumberton W 42-14

Vidor L 17-14

Central L 35-21

Dayton L 48-21

PNG will go 6-4 hopefully and sneak in at the #3 spot. Worried a couple of the games might go the other way. The prediction is realistic, and not a homer pick. ;)

Buna: has 3 tough games this year

@ Orangefield, vs Anahuac and @ East Chambers

I would predict them to go 10-0 , but right now im nervous that they are going to have the same record as last year

Buna: has 3 tough games this year

@ Orangefield, vs Anahuac and @ East Chambers

I would predict them to go 10-0 , but right now im nervous that they are going to have the same record as last year

You better not under estimate ANY 24-AA teams this year, top to bottom a very tough District, with any team able to defeat the other on any given Friday night.

Lamarque L 49-14

Crosby W 24-17

Silsbee W 28-21

Ozen W 30-17

LCM W 17-14

Nederland W 21-20

Lumberton W 42-14

Vidor L 17-14

Central L 35-21

Dayton L 48-21

PNG will go 6-4 hopefully and sneak in at the #3 spot. Worried a couple of the games might go the other way. The prediction is realistic, and not a homer pick. ;)

Those are realy some non-homer picks.  good stuff. Although I think that Lamarqe wont score 49 points.  

You better not under estimate ANY 24-AA teams this year, top to bottom a very tough District, with any team able to defeat the other on any given Friday night.

What you trying to say

What you trying to say

I think he's saying don't overlook D-Ville Warren ,Kountze or Hardin or you just may get beat.What am I missing about Anahuac.They lost their best running back last year.They had a good young quarterback but I didn't see enough to put them in the playoff race this year.Who else did they have returning?

I think he's saying don't overlook D-Ville Warren ,Kountze or Hardin or you just may get beat.What am I missing about Anahuac.They lost their best running back last year.They had a good young quarterback but I didn't see enough to put them in the playoff race this year.Who else did they have returning?

Thanks for helping clarify my quote, although, I thought it was pretty straight forward, in 24-AA if you do not come prepared to play every game, you will get beat.  All games in 24-AA will be tough.

I think West Brook will hard time this year. They well beat Central and ozen, but Westfield no way!! I can't remember the last time they beat a ranked team? As for district Lee and Humble(West Brook has beat them since 97") will probably beat them.I think they can beat PAM  in close game, but Channelview really plays the Brook tough. 7-3 or 6-4 3rd or 4th in district

Guest BigHam

WB 9-1, 8-2 only teams that scare me are West field maybe humble! the rest cake walk!

You're crazy. You think PAM, Central and Lee are cake walks. ::) I'm all for pulling for your team but..... ???

Lamarque L 49-14

Crosby W 24-17

Silsbee W 28-21

Ozen W 30-17

LCM W 17-14

Nederland W 21-20

Lumberton W 42-14

Vidor L 17-14

Central L 35-21

Dayton L 48-21

Vidor 17-14 L????????

All i can say is step on the field! about westfield it seems they come from a weak district every year 10-0 when they get to the playoffs they get bounced 1st, or 2nd round! it obviuosly has to catch some ones eye. about pam no running game last year when we played them 3 different qd's came in the game cake walk like i said! about central  a  good team well coached they should come back to 5a but at the end of the day we win WB. All 3 bmt schools have new qb's yall think ozen ,central will be more prepared lets keep it real  honestly WB can go 7-3 for all i care i want a state title. Yall can be satisfied with 10-0 seasons WB wants a title! WB!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

For Dayton, of course anyone wants a 10-0 record but realistically, it would be difficult.

Truthfully, I predict either a 9-1 or 8-2 run for the Broncos.

Guest BigHam

All i can say is step on the field! about westfield it seems they come from a weak district every year 10-0 when they get to the playoffs they get bounced 1st, or 2nd round! it obviuosly has to catch some ones eye. about pam no running game last year when we played them 3 different qd's came in the game cake walk like i said! about central  a  good team well coached they should come back to 5a but at the end of the day we win WB. All 3 bmt schools have new qb's yall think ozen ,central will be more prepared lets keep it real  honestly WB can go 7-3 for all i care i want a state title. Yall can be satisfied with 10-0 seasons WB wants a title! WB!!!!!

OK! I understand now. You are either crazy or you are 7 years old. You don't respect Westfield! Were you at the PAM/WB game? Did you see the score? Central will be tough. Lee is loaded. So, where are you from? OZ ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124