Predictions For Your Team's Record This Season

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bridge City Card

Bay City will be good with new Coach. Who will ya'll lose to? Tell your OC to come up with some different plays. dang. BC will go 4-6 probably.

Bay City will be good with new Coach. Who will ya'll lose to? Tell your OC to come up with some different plays. dang. BC will go 4-6 probably.

Tell your guys to start stopping the ones we already have. Then we'll work on it.

I'm calling for a 9-1 regular season with a close loss to Dayton. It could be 10-0, it could be 8-2. I'll split the difference.

Guest Bridge City Card

Tell your guys to start stopping the ones we already have. Then we'll work on it.

I'm calling for a 9-1 regular season with a close loss to Dayton. It could be 10-0, it could be 8-2. I'll split the difference.

Stump will be ready for those 3 plays.  :D

Okay. I'll let them know to unleash a fourth and blow the game back open. Those "three plays" (though we actually had as many as three different people lining up at QB, much less a fairly open offense) got us 11 straight wins last year. We really only needed two plays against BC, though. Hand it to Garrett and end up with 219 solo rushing yards and four TDs (he's back).

Is that really all you guys have, anyway? Insult an OC that we know is awful? Is that what 20-some-odd games and zero wins does? Geez. All we have to say is "undefeated." You can have as many plays and sets and formations as you want. You've never beaten us, and this ain't the year.

Guest Bridge City Card

We'll have a rough year this year being so young. Really i say BC will have 4 wins probably at the most. Stump will be ready if ya'll get to the inch line and run a sweep or reverse though.  :D :D

Central 9-1, Loss to either Dayton or WB.

Ozen 6-4, 5-3,  Loss to either WB or Memorial and in district, they will lose to Dayton, Central, and one of the MC teams.

WB 7-3, 6-2, Loss to Westfield and in district, loss to Memorial and Channelview. (yes, channelview)

Drop a district game for Ozen and WB.  They only have 7.....

I think Silsbee goes 9-1

Sept. 7 Houston Sterling- W

Sept. 14 PN-G- W

Sept. 21 @ Newton- W

Sept. 28 Orangefield*- W

Oct. 5 @ Bridge City*- W

Oct. 12 Hamshire-Fannett*

Oct. 19 @ WO-S*- L

Oct. 26 Hardin-Jefferson*- W

Nov. 2 Kirbyville*- W

Nov. 9 @ Jasper*-W

I like the way you think.  We have been scheduling tough pre-district games the past few years and It looks like it is paying dividends during district play.

So I guess that means if we go 9 - 1 then the Stangs' go 10 - 0....

Could very well be the other way around.....  ;)

I think Silsbee goes 9-1

Sept. 7 Houston Sterling- W

Sept. 14 PN-G- W

Sept. 21 @ Newton- W

Sept. 28 Orangefield*- W

Oct. 5 @ Bridge City*- W

Oct. 12 Hamshire-Fannett*

Oct. 19 @ WO-S*- L

Oct. 26 Hardin-Jefferson*- W

Nov. 2 Kirbyville*- W

Nov. 9 @ Jasper*-W

I say Silsbee goes 5-5

It could go the other way around, for sure. I don't THINK we'll be 10-0, even if we sweep the district. If we have just one loss, it will be to Dayton. We might lose to Silsbee as well. Who knows? But we very well COULD go 10-0. DPG should raise some real eyebrows for those who haven't seen him go off already. The kid isn't a giant, but he runs like Earl Campbell ate Barry Sanders.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• I'm proud African American 
    • So buddy is the OC and AD and you have a head football coach interesting 
    • FBC transfer most likely will. He’s already been on several recruiting visits and has been looking decent on the camp circuit for only being a freshman. I don’t think his family will let him sit past this year though.   JV kid is decent but he’s not really anybody I think you want to rely on competing against good teams with. He has some moxie but he’s smallish and doesn’t have a lot of arm talent. I think he would stay and be a backup no matter what or switch positions if the FBC kid stays. 
    • Oh an institution can move away from God, and the USA is running away from God.  I am not trying to chase you off - this is a free site.  I just wish people would be more open to alternative view points.  The devil wants to sow division.  Nice to hear you admit that God is love.  I generally try to stay off this side of the site - would much rather talk baseball and small town sports.
    • I guess you heard wrong? All of the sophomore studs he grew up with are on varsity and several played great in the Spring game, 4/5 will start and the others are in the two deep. Only kid I heard about going to Dayton is the receiver that left to go to North Shore and he hasn’t even been playing football. Leaving was what he felt was best for his kid, sometimes you have to make those choices. My son would’ve left last year too if he could’ve gotten eligible, doesn’t mean I would’ve liked Crosby less.  
  • Topics