Evadale at Deweyville tonight

23 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

and should be over by 7:45......lol......

LOL  Hope so we have Hot Hearts tonight and my son is the only one on Varsity that will be going. after each of the other games everyone is leaving for the event.... Would be nice if he could just sit and rest hand this game but I don't see that happening....

Good luck to you all tonight.... 

4 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Hey @TigerAlumni85, how's your boys hand? 

Its healing but every game he ends up tearing it back open. After the Sabine Pass game he came home and said he was tired of it ripping the stitches and wanted to glue it. So he got my medical bag and took the stitches out himself and we glued it... LOL...….   we are going to use a different wrap under the band to see if it will keep it from bleeding..... other than that he is toughing through it every game, desire to win is pushing him through the game....

Wednesday at his signing he was told that hand has to be completely closed up and healed before baseball season starts don't want any issues with him not playing.  LOL it better if not it is going to hurt much worse with the glove on and when batting...… LOL

1 hour ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

Its healing but every game he ends up tearing it back open. After the Sabine Pass game he came home and said he was tired of it ripping the stitches and wanted to glue it. So he got my medical bag and took the stitches out himself and we glued it... LOL...….   we are going to use a different wrap under the band to see if it will keep it from bleeding..... other than that he is toughing through it every game, desire to win is pushing him through the game....

Wednesday at his signing he was told that hand has to be completely closed up and healed before baseball season starts don't want any issues with him not playing.  LOL it better if not it is going to hurt much worse with the glove on and when batting...… LOL

It will hurt batting for sure lol. Well its slowly healing I guess, if there's a game he could sit that would help