1. 1. Beaumont Bowl whose going to win it this year

• Central
    • Ozen
    • West Brook

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah West Brook should take it relatively easy, but wish we could trade Ozen and Central for two of Houstons bigger 5A teams.  No disrespect to the other Bmt schools, but they dont show us anything like the size, speed, and depth that the Bruins will face this year in the playoffs.

Yeah West Brook should take it relatively easy, but wish we could trade Ozen and Central for two of Houstons bigger 5A teams.  No disrespect to the other Bmt schools, but they dont show us anything like the size, speed, and depth that the Bruins will face this year in the playoffs.

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\...You realy need to stop.  If Brook wins anything, it wont' be easy.  And what you mean speed, size and depth?  Yall see Westfield and you see what happens there.  I believe Ozen will give yall all you can handle and we will be there licking our chops after Ozen softens you up.  ;D ;D ;D...Woooooo! 

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\...You realy need to stop.  If Brook wins anything, it wont' be easy.  And what you mean speed, size and depth?  Yall see Westfield and you see what happens there.  I believe Ozen will give yall all you can handle and we will be there licking our chops after Ozen softens you up.   ;D ;D ;D...Woooooo! 

I said relatively easy.  As long as WB don't beat themselves they will have no problem out of Ozen and Central.  Your Westfield statement just proves my point.  The Bruins beat Ozen and Central only to be blown out by Westfield.  You cant simulate 5A size, speed, and depth by playing 4A teams.

We've talked about this already.  Can brook beat a Brenham or Lamarqe?  I thought so!

They would have beat the Lamarqe that I saw Central lose to in the playoffs last year.  As far a Brenham goes our secondary wasn't that strong last year so we would have to outscore them which I believe was possible.

Keep in mind you scored your 14 in the 1st quarter and were shut down the remaining 3 quarters.  Also we had a QB with a severly strained ankle who was moving around out there like one of his legs was shorter than the other.  And we still won the game.

So the big bad 5a school let a 4a team hold them to their lowest point total of last year, and won by 3?  And yall have the nerve to say that yall dont need to be playing Central and Ozen.  Start doing what you supposed to then you wont have to worry.  That's another story.  And I didnt see not one Brook fan after we ended our drought and rolled up 53 points to yall's goose egg....Ohh we don't remember that, huh?

brook wasn't known for a spectacular passing game last year.those two beast in the backfield got you there!!! with a run defense,we would have blown brook out of durley.those backs are westbrook's weapons.without them they are nothing.defense is all right.not top notch,but maybe good enough to edge out good 4a's,but get blown out powerhouse 5a's.

Yea but WB has the best coach in the area. They also went how many rounds in the 5A playoffs last year? Not taking up for them just an observation.

No the passing game wasn't that good last year, but this year the offense will be very balanced.  WB has some talented WRs and a QB that can get the ball to them.  Any team that loads up to stop the run will get toasted in the air this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder