Kentucky Governor Bevin grants pardons

Law Man

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Wow, hopefully there is some way to undo this.  What a complete lack of respect to the victim's families!  If those that he pardoned go out and commit more of the same crimes, hopefully they lock him up for it.

No one man should have the power to do this. It should have to go before the board of pardons and parole. I bet the sale of guns and ammo just went up in Kentucky.

I agree that he should be held responsible for their actions. Since most prisoners are repeat offenders, it’s almost a surety to happen.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Wow, hopefully there is some way to undo this.  What a complete lack of respect to the victim's families!  If those that he pardoned go out and commit more of the same crimes, hopefully they lock him up for it.

Watch out, you’re talking about Trump’s man. He stumped hard for him in Kentucky before he lost his governor’s race. Bevin can pardon whoever he wants, just like Trump says he can do WHATEVER he wants. That’s the kind of crap you get when power is unchecked.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

No one man should have the power to do this. It should have to go before the board of pardons and parole. I bet the sale of guns and ammo just went up in Kentucky.

I agree that he should be held responsible for their actions. Since most prisoners are repeat offenders, it’s almost a surety to happen.

I can only imagine what the victims and their families are going through. As a law enforcement officer, I can tell you from experience that a chomo cannot not be helped are rehabilitated.  Our babies must be protected at all cost. Why does a man sale is soul to gain the world?

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Watch out, you’re talking about Trump’s man. He stumped hard for him in Kentucky before he lost his governor’s race. Bevin can pardon whoever he wants, just like Trump says he can do WHATEVER he wants. That’s the kind of crap you get when power is unchecked.

There’s that ‘what about” again. See how well it works? Trump was doing what he should for party lines. Problem is that there are too many Rinos. Let’s see if the Dim governor tries to reverse this. Got any money to bet he doesn’t?

Sure am glad Obama didn’t pull a stunt like this before he left office, along with giving the Iranians a butt load of moolah. But you can rejoice in your pitiful fact that Trump supported this guy if it makes you feel better.

16 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Wrong is wrong no matter "whose" man you are!  The difference is I know wrong when I see it, but you on the other hand, are so blinded by hatred that you probably think these sham impeachment hearings were justified.  All you had to do watch them and you would have seen first hand what unchecked power looked like.  Seems like the Dims are doing what they want to do, and you have no trouble with that.  Double standard?  Typical Dim!

30 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Wrong is wrong no matter "whose" man you are!  The difference is I know wrong when I see it, but you on the other hand, are so blinded by hatred that you probably think these sham impeachment hearings were justified.  All you had to do watch them and you would have seen first hand what unchecked power looked like.  Seems like the Dims are doing what they want to do, and you have no trouble with that.  Double standard?  Typical Dim!

Double standard’s ass! Trump pardons a SEAL who was convicted by his peers in military court for war crimes and Trump’s  a hero it seems. Generalissimo.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Double standard’s ass! Trump pardons a SEAL who was convicted by his peers in military court for war crimes and Trump’s  a hero it seems. Generalissimo.

Yep, double standard!  You have no problem with Shifty Schiff writing the rules of the impeachment hearings to favor the Dims.  Unchecked power?

23 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yep, double standard!  You have no problem with Shifty Schiff writing the rules of the impeachment hearings to favor the Dims.  Unchecked power?

Just like you’ll have no problem with Moscow Mitch writing the rules for the Senate trial to favor his Fearless Leader. What’s with you guys? 

36 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Just like you’ll have no problem with Moscow Mitch writing the rules for the Senate trial to favor his Fearless Leader. What’s with you guys? 

Ha ha....that’s why dims are already jumping ship. I really don’t trust anyone who does about-faces simply because being a dim means believing exactly the opposite of anything I believe in. How in the world that can possibly be is totally beyond my comprehension. So jumping ship leaves me dumbfounded as to how one can change their “beliefs”  in this manner. My beliefs can be swayed to a possible common ground, but not a flip-flop. That’s insane.

The Senate trial will be much more fair than that circus you call the house.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Whatever rules Mitch sets forth, you will have Shifty Schiff to thank.  Schiff set the precedent of how Mitch can preside over these hearings.  But, you may not have to worry about the hearings are ran.  There may not be enough moderate Dims to vote for impeachment.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Whatever rules Mitch sets forth, you will have Shifty Schiff to thank.  Schiff set the precedent of how Mitch can preside over these hearings.  But, you may not have to worry about the hearings are ran.  There may not be enough moderate Dims to vote for impeachment.

Moscow Mitch will not preside. Justice Roberts will preside. 

On 12/14/2019 at 8:45 AM, baddog said:

There’s that ‘what about” again. See how well it works? Trump was doing what he should for party lines. Problem is that there are too many Rinos. Let’s see if the Dim governor tries to reverse this. Got any money to bet he doesn’t?

Sure am glad Obama didn’t pull a stunt like this before he left office, along with giving the Iranians a butt load of moolah. But you can rejoice in your pitiful fact that Trump supported this guy if it makes you feel better.

Baddog, have you not learned yet that the "what about" scenarios are prohibited if you are on the right.  The enlightened left has the knowledge and wisdom to use such illustrations and it is perfectly acceptable.  However, it can never be permitted for gun toting, bible clinging deplorables who do not have a cause as noble as that of the left.