H-J in 07

I just got threw looking at H-J and i saw they have this Returning

Jarvis Bernard  5-8 Jr

Ryan Weldon  5-11 Sr

Colby Sundgren  6-1 Sr

Trey Burrell  6-2 Jr

I know im going to be Quoted on this but other than that i don't see anyone H-J have I think they will be a Good Quick team but will Lack Size with the tallest Player 6-2 maybe a Kid is coming off of there J.V. I thought they had sum Pretty good size on there J.V. but not any that was Pretty Good...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest totalsportsprogram

HJ won't be any good...this district goes through Silsbee.

No size, no coaching, no talent, no Donahoe, no Durley=no wins.  HJ may not win a game this year.  ::)

Ya'll need to quit talking about HJ and start talking about some teams that will contend.

Well I Thought Payne was A Sr he should help out some i don't know about the other two haven't seen them play..I just don't See H-J Beating Silsbee but they should take 2nd in this District unless West Orange Stark Brings some pain with the lose of Netherly...

Guest totalsportsprogram

HJ doesn't have a chance against Silsbee.

Too much athleticism, coaching, and talent.  No way HJ will even come within 20.  2008 is Silsbee's state title to lose!

I think it would be a good game...I think Silsbee is going to win they have the better shooters...Its going to be funn seeing whose the better shooter the kid name Brady 4rm Silsbee or Bernard 4rm H-J... but i know Silsbee want have a answer for Trey Burrell but silsbee does have good size with kids that can jump....

Guest totalsportsprogram

Better athletes, better shooters, more size, better coaching=Silsbee=08 state title=2 losses for HJ by at least 20

Yehh your right silsbee has good size they have a 6-6 kid but doesn't play to well...and a Kid that is 6-4 has great Potential.Also have kids that can shoot the ball and great Ball handlers...I hear they have a kid from ozen that has great Defense....Should be a good game i hear h-j beat East Chambers this Summer.

No size, no coaching, no talent, no Donahoe, no Durley=no wins.  HJ may not win a game this year.  ::)

Ya'll need to quit talking about HJ and start talking about some teams that will contend.

WOW  :o you have got to be the dumbest person to post something so stupid! we have the best coach in all of southeast tx and that is a FACT! we have more talent in our jock straps then yall have on yalls whole team! and Ill bet you everything i own that HJ WILL have more wins than silsbee this year!

P.S. STATE CHAMPS...TRUE STORY!

No size, NO COACHING, no talent, no Donahoe, no Durley=no wins.  HJ may not win a game this year.  ::)

You must be talking about Silsbee's coach and not HJ's coach in this quote!!!!!  How many State titles does the coach at Silsbee have????  How many does the HJ coach have????  Yeah you are rioght...NO COACHING!!!!  Coaching won the games for HJ verses Silsbee and through out the playoffs last year!!!!!

Roby will come off the J.V. and he is like 6'5" i think...

Sutherland = one of the top 3 coaches... i'd say only second to Boutte

Tons of returning talent...

Burrell, Bernard, Payne, Weldon, Fontenot, Sundgren, Guillory, McNeely and lots of others...

i do believe Silsbee will be very good, but i dont see HJ getting blown out against anyone...

• 1 month later...
Guest ST4life

You must be talking about Silsbee's coach and not HJ's coach in this quote!!!!!  How many State titles does the coach at Silsbee have????  How many does the HJ coach have????  Yeah you are rioght...NO COACHING!!!!  Coaching won the games for HJ verses Silsbee and through out the playoffs last year!!!!!

well how many 4a teams has HJ played  :o

well how many 4a teams has HJ played  :o

totalsportsprogram I know you are proud of your school, but you are starting to sound like Kvilleballa.

Leave HJ alone.

If you would stop deminishing HJs accomplishments, they would do the same.

Like I said in an earlier topic, they have scoreboard for now.

It does not matter how many 4A schools they played, HJ won when it counted the most

I just got threw looking at H-J and i saw they have this Returning

Jarvis Bernard  5-8 Jr

Ryan Weldon   5-11 Sr

Colby Sundgren  6-1 Sr

Trey Burrell  6-2 Jr

I know im going to be Quoted on this but other than that i don't see anyone H-J have I think they will be a Good Quick team but will Lack Size with the tallest Player 6-2 maybe a Kid is coming off of there J.V. I thought they had sum Pretty good size on there J.V. but not any that was Pretty Good...

this is 3A, so not every team is going to have some 6'9'' bruiser thats going to kill them down low.  that being said, i think that having several players with state championship experience returning will go a long way in making up some slight size disadvantages (if in fact there is one)

He's probably a  pretty good coach, but I bet he's had some pretty good players. This seems to be the winning combination. Another key point that some miss is a strong tradition. That's why ever after Sutherland left Kountze (even though the current coach is excellent), they still continue win and they won before him. I think and its my opinion, Coach Williams deserves better. STAND IN A COACHES SHOES FROM THE SIDELINE AND YOU WILL DISCOVER ITS MUCH EASIER TO COACH FROM THE STANDS!

Guest totalsportsprogram

trust me, hj will be waaay down.  no size, no speed, no quickness, they can't do what coach wants them to do.  they'll be lucky to finish third

totalsportsprogram I know you are proud of your school, but you are starting to sound like Kvilleballa.

Leave HJ alone.

If you would stop deminishing HJs accomplishments, they would do the same.

Like I said in an earlier topic, they have scoreboard for now.

It does not matter how many 4A schools they played, HJ won when it counted the most

well that is true that they beat little 3a teams while Silsbee played the big 4a teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder