H-J in 07

Guest totalsportsprogram

u go st4life!

these people don't understand how much higher level basketball silsbee play than hj.

last year was a fluke and silsbee will prove it this year

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

I'm from Silsbee.  Apparently totalsportsprogram is from Silsbee, also.  Can I issue a blanket apology for anything that idiot says on this website?  Just a big I'm Sorry upfront and don't even read his posts if you don't have to.  Thanks Everyone - I feel better.

Dumb is not even the right word for you anymore.

yea well after we got done beating those little 3a school.... we decided to beat silsbee

that is not my point rub-a-tub HJ won state cause last year they had a better team but HJ will not be the best all the time Silsbee is just as good but Silsbee does not seem like that because in the past Silsbee played harder teams than HJ

trust me, hj will be waaay down.  no size, no speed, no quickness, they can't do what coach wants them to do.  they'll be lucky to finish third

Now your just ignorant you know Coach Davis and Coach Sutherland will run those boys to death!(probably even in the rain) and have them quick and in shape.

trust me, hj will be waaay down.  no size, no speed, no quickness, they can't do what coach wants them to do.  they'll be lucky to finish third

Oh, and we should trust you because? Oh that's right, you have inside information... or, what?

Coach has already started running those boys.. they'll be in shape.

HJ will be loaded, much deeper than last year's squad.  We'll certainly miss Donahoe and Durley, of course, but we'll be at least 13 quality players deep: Bernard, Burrell, Fontenot, Weldon, Payne, Sundgren, Ricossa, McNeely, Guillory, Turner, Deshotel, Roby, some new fast kid whose name I don't know (Chaz?)...  Maybe some I don't know about yet.  Everyone listed could be a starter, and/or a finisher.  The press will be fresh all game long. :-*  The team is more experienced and more athletic overall than last year's state champions.  We definitely have the best coaches, trainer, and fans in the state. 

no speed?!?!

no quickness?!?!

are you kidding, wow you gunna have to wake up and realize that you talkin about NO COACHING...are you serious?? hj will be extremely quick and extremely fast this year...i cant belive you said that.

Guest tigersvoice

no speed?!?!

no quickness?!?!

are you kidding, wow you gunna have to wake up and realize that you talkin about NO COACHING...are you serious?? hj will be extremely quick and extremely fast this year...i cant belive you said that.

Nor can I believe he says what he says.  Believe me, all of Hardin-Jefferson, we remember last year, we acknowledge your state championship, and there is no way any SANE Tiger supporter thinks you have no speed, no talent and no coaching.  This is what I secretly believe - this poster is really an H-J fan and he's doing this mouthing to fire up the Hawks ( I wish ). :-[

okay silsbee will make the playoffs due to the fact that they are are average but hj is going to beat them everytime they play silsbee fans just might as well face it even travis williams for silsbee is a good coach they will still lose no in this district can touch hj's basketball program so silsbee this year might as well just forfeit to avoid embaressment

are you serious? ;Dhaha wooow.

For HJ and Silsbee both to take each other lightly is STUPID

So what Hj won state;Dont get too full of yourselves.

Yeah, so what H-J, you won state... it's not like that is a big deal or anything  ::)

Get over YOURSELF. H-J won, give them credit.. Silsbee didn't even get there.

are you serious? ;Dhaha wooow.

For HJ and Silsbee both to take each other lightly is STUPID

So what Hj won state;Dont get too full of yourselves.

yea i am serious if you dont think that hj is going to beat silsbee everytime this year than you have to be dumb oh yea winning state by the way is a really big deal

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder