Buna vs East Chambers 2007

Guest Tha Unit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckster.... No offense taken. I just was saying EC did not blow out Buna but they did play better for 4 quarters and deserved to win the ball game. No excuses but it was not a butt wipen. I hope this year it's both teams undefeated playing for a district title. Hardin seems to be fairly confident about their team this year. JMO but i feel it will be Buna, EC, and Kountze/Anahuac playing for third. I know Hardin and Deweyville will be upset but it's JMO.

Buckster.... No offense taken. I just was saying EC did not blow out Buna but they did play better for 4 quarters and deserved to win the ball game. No excuses but it was not a butt wipen. I hope this year it's both teams undefeated playing for a district title. Hardin seems to be fairly confident about their team this year. JMO but i feel it will be Buna, EC, and Kountze/Anahuac playing for third. I know Hardin and Deweyville will be upset but it's JMO.

No offense meant or taken on my part either! Buna played EC well as did Warren & Deweyville.

Obviously I think EC is the preseason favorite but so many things can happen over the course of a season like injuries, academic issues, players quitting, lack of team chemistry or just bad luck that makes it impossible to predict which team will come out on top.

im a home town boy but i think EC has just a little bit more talent

EC 28   Buna 7

BUNA BOY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE LIKE THAT, deep down we will give EC a run for there money

Dont forget they lost several key offensive players that help Tromaine Thomas out, Tromaine and Vance dont have know choice but to work together. But Buna will give EC a run for there money

Dont forget they lost several key offensive players that help Tromaine Thomas out, Tromaine and Vance dont have know choice but to work together. But Buna will give EC a run for there money

We lost some offensive players from last year but I like what I'm seeing from the guys expected to fill those slots. What EC didn't lose from last year were the team leaders. Last year's Junior class were the team leaders and these kids are still demonstrating a hunger to win.

I just got back from Buna and I was at Ec the other day, and I gotta tell you that EC athletes are far superior than that of the Cougars!  The only thing that could keep this game close could be the offensive line of EC, a lot of inexperience there but I still think EC walks away with this game as well as the district title!

Come on now Bucster.. I know for sure one varsity starter did.. Not sure about the others, that why I asked.. Of course, the coach might have let him back on the team but as of yesterday afternoon he had quit..  ;)

One does not equal five. We had an O-lineman quit the second day of practice. I am not aware of any other varsity players quitting since that time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin