Jasper 85 Livingston 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

I think it was 49-16. 

They called all their timeouts to just run minutes off the clock in the 4th. We weren’t able trying to run it up but we weren’t letting up either.  Did not press in the second half. Our two leading scorers weren’t starters.  But all 10 of our girls can go.  Only had 3 players in double figures  

And there’s some feelings between the teams that goes back to a spring league at Livingston when our group was sophomores and freshmen.  

6 minutes ago, Coach.Shu said:

I think it was 49-16. 

They called all their timeouts to just run minutes off the clock in the 4th. We weren’t able trying to run it up but we weren’t letting up either.  Did not press in the second half. Our two leading scorers weren’t starters.  But all 10 of our girls can go.  Only had 3 players in double figures  

And there’s some feelings between the teams that goes back to a spring league at Livingston when our group was sophomores and freshmen.  

Forgive me, Coach.  My question wasn't meant to imply that the Lady Dawgs were running up the score.

I just hope that you can understand that a running clock in a basketball game is a very rare thing...I can almost go as far as to say it is just about unheard of.

I just wondered what level of hopelessness was there from the Livingston bench to agree to such a thing.

8 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Hey Coach. We were in the same class at JHS and it's good to see what you're doing with your team. I'm happy for you, man...

Thanks - These girls have worked really hard the last couple of years and I am so happy for them to see success from that.     They are really great kids and a joy to coach!