Alvin Shadow Creek 49 Port Arthur Memorial 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

16 minutes ago, BoGip7387 said:

Proud these kids, wasn't the season we wanted but it was the season we got. Fought hard and never gave up, as a fan. That's all I could ask for. 

Yup. I watched the game and was fine with the outcome considering what the season was. 

23 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not the year P.A.M. wanted but I would be more concerned about the next two after realignment. P.A.M. will probably draw the 9th district again. The only thing that will change in 5A-D1 district 10 is replacing Manvel for Shadow Creek 

Projected to be in Region 2 with NCISD, Magnolia ISD and Lufkin, it's gonna be worse. 

I never cared about who's in a district, you still gotta show up and play. The score may not have showed it, but I saw we can play with anyone in district 10. Talent wasn't Memorial's problem this year, and lack of execution was on offense. Blame it on whoever, 5 tds on blown coverages and we was able to move the ball. Every lose ball bounced their way. I was more impressed by losing to the #10 by 42 than anything I saw all season. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

SC QB is nice!

That is former Galveston and Aldine Mac head coach Drones grandson. Coach Drones son is a coach Kevin drones at shadow creek. Their son, grandson is ranked as a junior quarterback. When I was with Jerry Stewart at Clear Lake we had some battles with the Drones led Galveston ball tornado. Casey Humphreys was a 280 lb middle backer. Nothing like playing on the island for district championship with ball and winning in sold out stadium. Great times, LSU bound quarterback Ryan Huffman was a stud for us.  Shadow creek is STRONG.