East Chambers 45 Anahuac 14/FINAL

BullDozer

4 hours ago, NetCat said:

You really think the best football player in Southeast Texas plays for Anahuac? 🤣🤣🤣 

I missed you

4 hours ago, DeuceSixSuited said:

Where is this kid going to college? The best player in SETX?

This young man is a scholar-athlete: he will finish with the kind of academic credentials that will afford him the opportunity to attend the state college or university of his choice. He has the talent to play several sports at the college level. He has the skill set to play most of the positions on the football field. (16 of 22 positions)

I can not wait until he does his sensational escape act on Fridays night.  He is an illusionist and escape artist on offense; and on defense he is organized chaos, which results in the complete destruction of the other teams offense. He makes special teams special. Pato y cubrir!!!

22 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

This young man is a scholar-athlete: he will finish with the kind of academic credentials that will afford him the opportunity to attend the state college or university of his choice. He has the talent to play several sports at the college level. He has the skill set to play most of the positions on the football field. (16 of 22 positions)

I can not wait until he does his sensational escape act on Fridays night.  He is an illusionist and escape artist on offense; and on defense he is organized chaos, which results in the complete destruction of the other teams offense. He makes special teams special. Pato y cubrir!!!

Lmao!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, DeuceSixSuited said:

Who is it out of? Buna and Woodville?

Buna / Hardin / Woodville / Kirbyville are all in the hunt ---- I would give the nod to Buna as it stands right now.

8 hours ago, mrtomcat said:

East Chambers already played Orangefield for the District Championship.  Anahuac will finish 3rd behind those two.  Only question remains, who takes 4th in this District?

Orangefield and Anahuac in the "Battle of I-10"; ladies and gentlemen just stay tuned for this awesome finish.

19 hours ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac is not trying to win a popularity contest; the prize is a Championship.

I've only seen Anahuac play once. An 18-14 win over Buna. The teams were closely matched and it was a really good game. Anahuac outplayed Buna in the 2nd half for the victory. I also saw EC play Buna last week. It's my opinion that no team in the district is in the same class as EC talent wise, and I don't think its close. 

13 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

I've only seen Anahuac play once. An 18-14 win over Buna. The teams were closely matched and it was a really good game. Anahuac outplayed Buna in the 2nd half for the victory. I also saw EC play Buna last week. It's my opinion that no team in the district is in the same class as EC talent wise, and I don't think its close. 

Your opinion is correct