Lumberton @ Huffman

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

No, I just wanted to hear her perspective. She follows the Raiders as closely as anyone. Why are you mad? You one of those blind followers too?

I was poking fun but if you wanna be serious I can be. Firstly what do you mean by "blind follower"? Are you referring to me NOT openly questioning EVERYTHING that a program does? Does that make me a blind follower or does that make  me someone who has better things to do than write a dissertation on how a football program should be run? Secondly, has it ever occured to you that this website would be the last place anyone ever would get info on how to run a program? Lastly, I get everyone is entitled to their opinions, but when you come on here and put a program/coaches through the ringer, when in reality, they don't deserve it, I will come defend them and poke fun at you because I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. You make assumptions based on your bias, not facts. Programs put their team in the best spot to win. For some reason, Lumberton is held to a crazy high standard compared to other places. Why? IDK, but it is evident when you got a guy who bashes the program so hard. You must have a family member or close friend with a kid on the team, or you wouldn't be so adamant on blasting them so much.