Port Neches-Groves 31 Baytown Lee 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• It's 2 towns trying to get tickets all at the same time. We have a history of crashing sites..lol
    • The problem as well as that all of the social justice warriors, influencers, and instigators repeat these lies in the immediate days after the event, garnering outrage.  But when they're proven false they never go back and rescind their outrage-causing posts, they just move on to the next one.
    • I just find it really hard to believe that Trump will select a VP based on the votes they bring him.  He's going to want a Trumper that will affirm his every move and stoke his ego.  I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I doubt it.  And as you said, in these battle ground states a few tenths of a % point may be enough to swing the whole election.  Trump can't afford a VP who will cost him votes (Noem would cost him full points, not just tenths), but also needs a candidate that will bring in as many votes as possible.  So hopefully whichever Trump disciple he chooses has some political appeal to swing voters.
    • Good news for this district is for the next two seasons your bi district opposition shouldn’t be much of a challenge… Royal may be better next year but other than that the district is pretty rough… Very good chance that it’s a clean sweep though
    • It’s terrible no matter what happened. I am always concerned with the news media and social media outright lies or incorrect information that is put out, maybe in a rush to be first. Watching the video, it is easy to see that some of the earlier claims are simply nonsense. The officer might be cleared or he might face trial but we should be disgusted with the misinformation. Having been on scene or shortly after an officer involved shooting three times, I can say that some information that comes out is a complete fabrication. This is a horrible situation no matter who was at fault. I wish that the nonsensical false information would stop. That won’t happen…..  
  • Topics