New Caney 55 Houston Wisdom 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

Boot saying much by declaring them the team to beat in district, but am curious as to how far they can go. Based on last year watching them almost beat Crosby game one and seeing that most skill kids were underclass, I believe they could go regional finals or regional semis. I’ll chevk brackets later and get a better idea. Could be a surprise team, I know shadow creek is lurking in Brazoria county.

21 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Boot saying much by declaring them the team to beat in district, but am curious as to how far they can go. Based on last year watching them almost beat Crosby game one and seeing that most skill kids were underclass, I believe they could go regional finals or regional semis. I’ll chevk brackets later and get a better idea. Could be a surprise team, I know shadow creek is lurking in Brazoria county.

Nobody in 9-5A D1 winning a playoff game. And im being nice by saying only that. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nobody in 9-5A D1 winning a playoff game. And im being nice by saying only that. 

Very strongly disagree, New Caney is solid, strong athletic and well coached. I believe they won this district last year AND has all important players back. Unless they play Shadow creek out the gate, them eagles will notch their belt this year. Now 2-4 I may agree with you, they are weaker. I’ll bet you a breakfast taco, all meat no eggs, only trust my own chickens eggs, on new Caney winning a playoff game.🤑

3 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Very strongly disagree, New Caney is solid, strong athletic and well coached. I believe they won this district last year AND has all important players back. Unless they play Shadow creek out the gate, them eagles will notch their belt this year. Now 2-4 I may agree with you, they are weaker. I’ll bet you a breakfast taco, all meat no eggs, only trust my own chickens eggs, on new Caney winning a playoff game.🤑

No bet needed. No one winning a playoff game out our district. Salute to 10-5A D1 getting a team to state again this year. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Why do you think that? Just curious.

Good line play on both sides of the ball. Senior QB that is much improved with his accuracy in passing game. He can tote the ball as well.  Have shown great discipline with not getting penalties. The weakness I have seen has been a young secondary, but they have been improving week after week and are really athletic. Not that it makes a team but three players have made commitments to D1 schools with two of them being power 5 conferences. Coaching has been outstanding.