Which team's fans talk the most un-backed-up smack?

You know 'em and love 'em (or love to hate 'em  ;)), but who do you say talks the most smack without having any reason to on this board?  I'm not talking about the genuinely good teams -- this is about the fans whose teams who, for example, have not played a playoff game since Hitler was a corporal but are going to "win it all" this year?

SFA85, you seriously need to grow up.  I have been reading this site for a while now and have grown very tired of your posts.  I try to keep in mind that most the posters on here are probably kids.  By the way, did you graduate in 85 or were you born then?  If you graduated in 85, then it certainly tells a lot about your level of maturity.  I think that some posters on here realize that things they write can reflect negatively on theirs schools/communities.  Others don't really care.    Maybe you bash Nederland so badly because you have no team to follow.  Maybe it's envy.  Who knows?  One thing I know is that you claim you be knowledgable about football.  If that is true, maybe it's time to learn some class.

SFA85, you seriously need to grow up.  I have been reading his site for a while now and have grown very tired of your posts.  I try to keep in mind that most the posters on here are probably kids.  By the way, did you graduate in 85 or were you born then?  If you graduated in 85, then it certainly tells a lot about your level of maturity.  I think that some posters on here realize that things they write can reflect negatively on theirs schools/communities.  Others don't really care.    Maybe you bash Nederland so badly because you have no team to follow.  Maybe it's envy.  Who knows?  One thing I know is that you claim you be knowledgable about football.  If that is true, maybe it's time to learn some class.

2 things you can do:  Ignore or make me get some class.  If I were you, I'd choose option 1.......

I don't know the age of some of those mascot handlers/Westernaires but if you want to defend them, please by all means.....

Guest DickVitale

Whoa...sounds like cyber fight words to me!! :D....Internet tough guy!! Come on men, you guys just agree to disagree here and move on to the next topic...It is quite entertaining though... ;D

Typical.  He can't make a point so he just resorts to school-yard threats.

Ah a girly response from the pom pom section.

I've asked you many a football question on this board and others and all your reponses were basically, " we're gonna be better...".  You couldn't even tell me how many games Mr. OLB played at said position.  I had to see a highlight reel to get my answer......

Now that's the pot calling the kettle back huh Bandit???  I know PAM is soft(well last year they were) but Nederland wasn't all that stout either so hey PAM would outscore Nederland IMO......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317