Who will be the best team in the area in 2008?

Took them to the wood shed??? What about 2007! As I seem to recall WB stopped keeping score around the third inning because it got so out of hand.    And who says "take out to the wood shed" anyway?          I would like to say that everyone needs to stop taking these scrimmages so seriously      I heard from a Nederland player last year that their ranking jumped up a spot because they beat West Brook in a scrimmage (By the way Beau Helmke vs Steven Tubbs was a fair fight ). Let's worry about games that actually matter this year. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC and HF

hf?

are you bein serious when you say that or was that one of those funny little sarcastic remarks?

hf is by far not the est team, and neither is bc. bc is a smarter more logical answer but once again by far one of the best.

hf is more close to the bottom of the talent list. come on buddy get real.

lcm, jasper, westbrook, silsbee, and kelly. maybe nederland and pn-g

hf... lol

just an opinion, LCM is good and has some talent don't get me wrong.. but i think you all may be overrating them.. they lost their two biggest assets[rowell]&[/hearn]...

again only an opinion, but i think vidor has more talent than LCM.. & i do believe it will be a close race between vidor and PNG with LCM and nederland battling it out for third..

I agree. 22-4AAAA will again be a battle....same as last year.

22-4AAAA.......so that's like 22-8A or -AAAAAAAA??? Wow, they're in a league of their own, really!

8)

just an opinion, LCM is good and has some talent don't get me wrong.. but i think you all may be overrating them.. they lost their two biggest assets[rowell]&[/hearn]...

again only an opinion, but i think vidor has more talent than LCM.. & i do believe it will be a close race between vidor and PNG with LCM and nederland battling it out for third..

I agree. 22-4AAAA will again be a battle....same as last year.

22-4AAAA.......so that's like 22-8A or -AAAAAAAA??? Wow, they're in a league of their own, really!

8)

No, not really.

• 2 weeks later...

WB vs LC-M was not a scheduled game except a scrimmage........are you talking about a scrimmage??

I agree LCM is a great team, but I think Vidor will be the team that stands out this year. We did not loose many starters and we have gained some good talent. If you think about it we are the only team in our district that won a game in the playoffs, and that was against B Hill, a very good team! By the way we just beat Jasper in a scrimmage.... I am looking forward to a great year. After football season we need some good news!

WB vs LC-M was not a scheduled game except a scrimmage........are you talking about a scrimmage??

I agree LCM is a great team, but I think Vidor will be the team that stands out this year. We did not loose many starters and we have gained some good talent. If you think about it we are the only team in our district that won a game in the playoffs, and that was against B Hill, a very good team! By the way we just beat Jasper in a scrimmage.... I am looking forward to a great year. After football season we need some good news!

Any team who takes Vidor for granted this year...will be sorry.

With that said, BH will not take Vidor for granted this year.  ;D

BIGNED88...My bad, I'm talking about BH again.  ;)

Any team who takes Vidor for granted this year...will be sorry.

With that said, BH will not take Vidor for granted this year.  ;D

BIGNED88...My bad, I'm talking about BH again.  ;)

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin