LCM Picks Up Game for Tuesday

bear

To take the place of our 20-4A bye on the 25th, we have added a game vs. Houston Christian. We will travel to Baseball USA to play HC at 6:00 this coming Tuesday.

We would also like to put the word out that we would like to play a 3A or 5A tune up game or two the 1st week of May.

If we lose 2 of 3 and tie with Nederland or lose 3 of 3 and get second we are looking for one game.

If we win at least two of the next three, we are looking to play a good local team (preferably with more than one LHP) a Mon/Fri home and away, or a Tues/Fri home and away, or a Wed/Fri home and away.

We would also consider playing a tune up game at Lamar if anyone is interested.

ps hfinthestands we are not counting our chickens, we are preparing for both scenarios.

Our game with Houston Christian is not a tune up game. It is a non conference regular season game. Just like the games the Indians played on Saturday's during the district race.

We have clinched a playoff spot and it is either first or second. It is not bold to prepare for either scenario nor is it out of the ordinary. The only thing that is out of the ordinary is that you know we are preparing for either scenario.

We chose to use this internet site to to let our people know we have a game and to help us find a local team to play so we don't end up traveling to Houston two Tuesday's in a row.

I understand why, but.....usually the coach takes care of all the planning and setting up games. But I do understand why you are doing what your doing. All I have to say now is good luck and enjoy the ride. We did a few years ago and boy was it fun. I hope you get the chance to experence all we did, but play 1 more game than we did.

wolf (I think I know who you are and you are my friend)

If you would just quit turning out llittle Indians that can play ball so well, my job would be much easier.

I think you confused me with bearS. I am bear. and I am the coach.

your friend

g

:?

Thaaats funny hfinthestands. Have hfinthethirdbasebox call me and we will set something up.

Ya'll did beat us. Good game. When a team out scores you, out hits you, out fields you, out pitches you, and out coaches you, then all you can do is tip your hat to them and say job well done.

Coach B,

I wish you would take your boys over to Bear country and show them what 3a is all about. We have already put a beat down on them once. You guys put one on them and I believe that would make them probably a third place finisher in our district. (maybe)

I called a friend of mine from over that way and he gave me this

886-1582 ext 1430

Come on Coach call em out.

Since 3amagic is livin in the past i guess i will too... yeah BC did come ready to play last year against the bears congrats on that but if im not mistaken the bears have came out with the "W" more often then the cardinals in past meetings... so with that said is that not reason enough to just go ahead and say that the bears are the better of the 2?

Since 3amagic is livin in the past i guess i will too... yeah BC did come ready to play last year against the bears congrats on that but if im not mistaken the bears have came out with the "W" more often then the cardinals in past meetings... so with that said is that not reason enough to just go ahead and say that the bears are the better of the 2?

I think the Cards need to stick to 3A. The BEARS are never scared:)

No one from our side ever said the bears were a better team. I read earlier this year that the bears had won 19 of the last 20 meetings with the cardinals. The poster did add that he could be off one or two. We all know that record, although an impressive stat, is an irrelevant stat when it comes to this years game that might be played.

I see both teams won last night which inches them both closer to being able to pull the trigger on playing a game. I also see and have heard that LCM would like to play (them) a local team a home and away. (or maybe even at Lamar)

Maybe if both can win today this arrangement can be made.

ps (I also heard from one of our coaches that we have Lamar reserved for a tune up game)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder