QuarterBacks HS..Best You've Ever Seen?

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

The best i have watched personally is Brad Sullivan. The way he lead his team, and his stats. Passing and scrambling he was a huge threat. If Sullivan wouldnt have gotten injured his senior year, in the semi-final game against baytown lee ned would have taken state.

Kendall Briles from Stephenville was pretty impressive.

yes briles was really good. i watched their game in the astrodome in the late 90's and he could scramble up the middle and be down field before you knew he even left the pocket.

The best i have watched personally is Brad Sullivan. The way he lead his team, and his stats. Passing and scrambling he was a huge threat. If Sullivan wouldnt have gotten injured his senior year, in the semi-final game against baytown lee ned would have taken state.

Baytown Lee?

Do you mean Smithson Valley?

Sullivan got injured in the Bi-District game against Ozen at Bulldog Stadium. The following week, Sophomore Kevin Barbay led the Bulldogs to a Regional playoff victory against the Jacksonville Indians in the Astrodome. Sullivan took the field the following week in the D-I Quarter-Finals agaist Texas City. Although he gave it all he had, Sullivan was still feeling pain from the injury he suffered two weeks earlier. RB Ross LaBove was inured in the game against Texas City, as was Ned's 1st string kicker (his name escapes me at the moment :oops: ).

Texas City went on to win the 1998 4A D-I Championship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder