QuarterBacks HS..Best You've Ever Seen?

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BobcatBeliever

OK.....I'm not going to say any of them are the ABSOLUTE best, but I'm going to have to say Gerald Landry, of Westbrook was one of them.... learn how to spell QUARTERBACK BigRed!!!!!

Hey jackleg.............if you would have joined in the conversation ten years ago then you might know what that post was about...........now go back to sleep................Also where is that pick coming from the early 80's I think.......................Geez.

:tired Did I hear someone talking??? I thought I did but then I noticed it was someone from OF with a opinion about football..............do they play that over there, or is that strictly a girls basketball school, with a little golf thrown in...........................

Actually, since Beasley only played one season at QB, you can't really compare track records. If you do, you can say that Jasper lost two games during Mitchell's senior year, while WO-S only lost the semifinal game during Beasley's.

Guest Penny

Here's my list:

Todd Dodge

James Brown

Chip Ambres

Craig Stump

Jerald Landry

In the game I saw Beasley play, he didn't throw well at all... he ran well, but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. May have been a bad game, but for me keeps him out of discussions of elite all time area QB's. All-time best players... he's right up there with the best of em, the kid had a burst like I've never seen.

well if you want to take a look at GREAT quarterbacks you think of the ones that can pass........look at the NFL..........Vick----does nothing..........running only gets you so far..........now beasley is still a good QB but his weakness whether you want to admit it is his passing.......

Guest GoStangs

now beasley is still a good QB but his weakness whether you want to admit it is his passing.......

He was a tremendous runner, but also a very effective passer. He was the total package.

Actually, I never said that Deon did not have a weakness. Doesn't everyone? And, I think that most would agree that his weakness would have to be his passing, but I only made the comment because it was mentioned that basically he wasn't a good passer. Thanks!!!

I was at a Madison game in the Dome too. I think it was against Yates or someone, though, not Katy. It was immediately before a WO-S game and we got there early. It was also very high scoring both ways. Fun game to watch!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics