*Vidor vs. Barbers Hill In Texas City!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having played there for the past 3 years, and seen playoff games there, Lee's field is one of the very best playing surfaces in the region.  The folks over there do a superb job and give an A+ effort when they host a playoff game.

I agree.  Saw a game there last year and the field look great.

Having played there for the past 3 years, and seen playoff games there, Lee's field is one of the very best playing surfaces in the region.  The folks over there do a superb job and give an A+ effort when they host a playoff game.

If you think Lee has a nice field, then I can just imagine what must be the standard in your books.  Lee's field sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks.  Did I mention it sucks?  There is at least a 3 foot elevation change between home plate and left field.  There is a 6 inch plus drop going from the infield to the outfield.  The parking is a swamp and is as close to being in "the woods" as you can get.  The road going into the parking area is made of black gumbo and oyster shell.  The stands are OK, but have NO shaded area. 

Yes, "one of the very best"..... ::) ::)  DUMP!!!!

What I was thinking 89-2 bc the stands are a little OLD to say the least. Why did they not do a home and home? BH field to nice or what? Next time you see old Coach G ask him what up with that? May have lost the flip and Vidor did not want to come to the HILL.

II was there about two years ago and the field was not bad but point is why Lee? Why not a home and home? I love Baytown and went to Lee College for a year but the BB facility at Lee?  ??? See in our district you get spoiled real quick playing @ BH and New Caney. They like are the best around and that is why we played our PNG vs. Huffman series at BH. Nice facility and good people and plus they root for Huffman. Get it?  8)

Would rather still be playing but second best would be to host this series in Nederland.

Sounds good to me bc I like Nederland and would not mind hanging out with you fellers and talk some football.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor