HUNTINGTON INTEGRA WINTER CLASSIC/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, no-look said:

The attendance was for the tourney was way up this year. Big crowds throughout the tourney. Saw where the attendance was really good at the Tenaha Tourney. Good to see fans showing up for games. Early promotions for  tourneys makes a big difference. 

They were people standing everywhere. In my opinion not near enough security for the people in attendance. Fight broke out in first quarter in standing area, look like security was slow getting there. All I saw was 2 policeman in uniform might have been more. Imo when you have people crammed in their seats probably 300 to 500 hundred standing and a couple hundred in cafeteria watching on big screen.  you have to wonder what the fire marshall consider capacity?  Otherwise great tournament, fun tournament and lots of good basketball. 

29 minutes ago, Fergton said:

They were people standing everywhere. In my opinion not near enough security for the people in attendance. Fight broke out in first quarter in standing area, look like security was slow getting there. All I saw was 2 policeman in uniform might have been more. Imo when you have people crammed in their seats probably 300 to 500 hundred standing and a couple hundred in cafeteria watching on big screen.  you have to wonder what the fire marshall consider capacity?  Otherwise great tournament, fun tournament and lots of good basketball. 

Talking about Tenaha Tournament