Hitting Lessons???

Just becasue you didn't hit in college doesn't mean you don't know anything about hitting. The guy hit 23 hrs in high school in is career and has learn baseball from people that knows the game his uncle is Skip buccholz so i'm sure josh knows his hitting and his brother is Ryan Verde that played at lamar back when kevin millar played and ryan's uncle is Robert Verde so he has learn from all those guys. Remember just becasue you don't hit in college doesn't mean you don't know hot to hit so that was  a dumb comment you made.

I know the ENTIRE family, Buster Mitchels and the Verde family, BTW Ryan is a 1/2 bro to both the Mitchels boys and Jays Verde's son ifn you dought my knowing them. I still wouldn't take a hitter to a x pitcher. BTW my son hit 20+ in HS but would NOT recommend him to teach hitting, now pitching is another story.   

Well thats your opinion but he could have hit at Galveston Juco but decided to just stick with pitching becasue of his bad shoulder and elbow  and then they let him hit in his last game at galveston against san jac and went 2 for 3 , also ole Jim Gilligan said he had one of the best swings and quickest bats he's seen  in southeast texas so the point is it doesn't matter that he didn't hit in college he knows what hitting is all about and the mechanics of hitting and thats what matters. Baseball Runs in that family and it has showed. Also considering he played 4 years of college, he's prob has learn more about hitting just watching other hitter, I'll say this just from being his friend he help a guy out for lumberton that was like 1-12 and he help him in 2 hours and that night he went 3 for 4. So he knows the pitching and hitting while not learn from a guy that knows the game and thats just my opinion, you got some of the people that teach things but they have never played at a Div 1 level or been around the div 1 players and i'm telling you learn everyday from different people and i'm sure he has learn alot about pitching and hitting just playing at that level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder