**Nominations For Player And Pitcher of The Week**

Dylan Lundy out of HJ played a heck of game Saturday night against Jasper. He went 3-4 with 2 doubles and a single but all his hits came in clutch times. I think he had 4 RBI's and he scored everytime he got on base. He aslo scored the game winning run in the top of the 9th. Not sure on his stats from earlier in the week against Silsbee.

Pitcher Helmke

Player is Feruson From West Brook. 5 for 7 at the plate with a HR, triple, double, and two singles with 5 rbi's.

Actually, he was 5-6 with a Sac Fly.  Not to split hairs because it was a pretty good week either way.  Through 10 games, he's hitting .520 in district so he's been swinging it pretty good lately.  Also a good week for Jake Rowell over at LCM.  Keep up the good work, guys.

Aaron Treece:

Against Silsbee:  2 for 2, with a sac fly, 2B, 2 RBI, and scored 2 runs.  Also, got the save going 2 perfect innings, striking out 4.

Against Jasper:  2 for 4, with a 2 run Homer, 2 RBIs, 1 run scored.  Also pitched 9 inning complete game, 13 Ks, 2 BBs, 4 intentional BBs.  2 ER in big district win.

No doubt Helmke gets pitcher. I can't believe this is being disputed. This was a must win for the Bulldogs and The kid throws a no hitter. It doesn't matter how you got the outs, just so long as you get them.

I still think hitter is Ferguson from WB...or maybe Riley from Woodville, what a great week for these kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder