**Early Coaches Poll (Rankings) for 2007 HS Football**

Now what are you doing over here SVille?  Are you stirring the stuff again. Next thing I'll see is your question from the HTXsports site. Who did Stephenville beat in their 4 title victories?  Ain't this fun?  Oh yea by the way who else was the other Class 4A state champion in '06?  ooopps.  Touche'

When you see these pre-season polls they almost never end up anywhere like pre-season, last years class 4A winner from San Antonio I don't believe was even top 20 pre-season, of course some of these teams listed will indeed be there, but what the heck polls are what make it fun for fans.

Now what are you doing over here SVille?  Are you stirring the stuff again. Next thing I'll see is your question from the HTXsports site. Who did Stephenville beat in their 4 title victories?  Ain't this fun?  Oh yea by the way who else was the other Class 4A state champion in '06?   ooopps.  Touche'

I have known about this site for awhile.

Coogs71 thanks for visiting stephenvilleyellowjacket.com today

Our site is kinda boring its nothing but a love fest if you get out of line the blue hairs delete your post. Here you can at least say your peace

I was going stir up the stuff just a little, but it's all good. I will wait till the playoffs run deep. "Ladies and gentlemen let's get ready to rumble" :D

I have known about this site for awhile.

Coogs71 thanks for visiting stephenvilleyellowjacket.com today

Our site is kinda boring its nothing but a love fest if you get out of line the blue hairs delete your post. Here you can at least say your peace

• 3 weeks later...

Groveton wont be anywhere near the team Alto had last year, that is a joke!  Alto tried to play Groveton in a non-district game last year and their coach said "no, but we'll see you the 2nd round of the playoffs"  Well he did and he got drug out behind the woodshed 50-6, and it could have been worse and I wish it would have after that stunt he pulled against Lovelady.  Now you see why Groveton wouldn't play Alto in non-district.  The only time Groveton will ever play Alto in non-district is if they think they can win and that hasn't happened in quiet sometime!  I don't even think Groveton will be as good as last years team!!!  They lost all 5 OL and 3/4 DL and all 3 LB's on defense, that's a lot to replace. 

Hull-Daisetta nearly beat them last year in the 1st round and I think they will this year!!

Alto lost their big guns on ofense, but return 8 starters on defense including the Defensive POTY.  Alto returns a total of 16 All-District positions ( 13 players ) so Alto will still be a tough game for whoever steps on the field against them!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder