Bridge City at Jasper Tuesday

This is going to be another great game in 21 AAA. I have to pull for Jasper in this game. If Jasper wins then Silsbee has to run the table in district. Man what a challenge. This is why am pulling for Jasper. Go Tigers.

no im just saying that you are wrong when you are trying to assume the thoughts of our team...stringer is a d1 signee hes no hit barbers hill and nederland..allowed two hits against hj..and had 15 k's against your silsbee tigers...he is our #1

we back stringer 100%

im not trying to stir the pot im just sayin man...no harm no foul  8)

Jasper 1, BC 0.  Last time I predicted that the Dogs won big!  ;) ;D

I expect a tough game, and plan to be there.  Is the game really, truly going to be in Jasper?  I think the last game or two have had to be played elsewhere because of a wet Jasper field.  Ya'll keep me posted.  :)

I think BC gets a nice big win.  Just because the lost one game out of 40+ does not relegate them to the cellar!  LOL

Stringer pitches and BC dominates Tuesday.

I just wonder if Meeks would have been able to finish the game on the mound it there would have been a win for BC against Silsbee?

I think BC gets a nice big win.  Just because the lost one game out of 40+ does not relegate them to the cellar!  LOL

Stringer pitches and BC dominates Tuesday.

I just wonder if Meeks would have been able to finish the game on the mound it there would have been a win for BC against Silsbee?

Going to be a fine game.  Hard to imagine any district in the state with 3 teams of the quality of 21's top 3.  After these 3 there are several solid teams as well.  Maybe one of those Lorena or LaGrange districts might be as tough...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder