Trump Vs Oprah...for President

Englebert

This is the hidden content, please

Who would have guessed that the next presidential race might come down to two celebrities. If this happens, I'm curious as to what will become of all of the anti-Trump people who admonished the Trump supporters for voting for a man with no political experience. I'm guessing they will attempt to use the race and gender card to reconcile their blatant hypocrisy. 

What do y'all think? If the election was being held this year (based on the state of the U.S.), who do you think would win?

44 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Who would have guessed that the next presidential race might come down to two celebrities. If this happens, I'm curious as to what will become of all of the anti-Trump people who admonished the Trump supporters for voting for a man with no political experience. I'm guessing they will attempt to use the race and gender card to reconcile their blatant hypocrisy. 

What do y'all think? If the election was being held this year (based on the state of the U.S.), who do you think would win?

Kinda puts the libs in a pickle.  I see Trump winning by 70%.

I know this question is way, way, way too far in advance of an election, but I'm bored and saw this topic. I started pondering on how both sides would react. The main problem is that I don't know any of Oprah's political views or positions on...well, anything. Until we know these things, this question is just silly to even pose. But I'm curious as to what your initial reactions are if this scenario was to come to fruition.

I'm guessing that Democrats will vote for Oprah in overwhelming fashion, and the Republicans will vote for Trump in overwhelming fashion, per usual. The undefinable Independents is a totally mystery. What effect will the media have with their all-out negative assault on Trump? What affect will the economy have on the outcome, especially if the economy is in great shape?

14 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Kinda puts the libs in a pickle.  I see Trump winning by 70%.

I will never underestimate the stupidity fervor of the Liberals. I have a feeling the better the economy, the more enraged and motivated the Left will be to vote against Trump. Adding a minority and a woman as the other choice, the Liberals might be able to persuade an historic turnout to oust an angry old White man. Don't forget, the Liberals hate prosperity, especially when said prosperity is generated by the Right. How the sane old Democrats will vote is a mystery.

I sure do hope you are right though.

53 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I know this question is way, way, way too far in advance of an election, but I'm bored and saw this topic. I started pondering on how both sides would react. The main problem is that I don't know any of Oprah's political views or positions on...well, anything. Until we know these things, this question is just silly to even pose. But I'm curious as to what your initial reactions are if this scenario was to come to fruition.

I'm guessing that Democrats will vote for Oprah in overwhelming fashion, and the Republicans will vote for Trump in overwhelming fashion, per usual. The undefinable Independents is a totally mystery. What effect will the media have with their all-out negative assault on Trump? What affect will the economy have on the outcome, especially if the economy is in great shape?

She was the first one to bring Obama to the political spotlight.

Let's put this into a little perspective. This speech was at the GG awards, where the women were already wearing black showing solidarity for those who are victims of sexual harassment. The females were already juiced up and a speech like this is just icing on the cake. These are the Hollywood libs she was speaking to and of course she had an overwhelming response. Oprah running for president does not even come close to what Trump was able to do. Her entire platform will be based on being a woman and being black. When you have to run on your gender and race, you have nothing. Remember, she is a billionaire black woman. How can she relate to the oppression of black women and women in general? She can't, and will lose their vote once she gets out of Hollywood. Dont' forget, she had a role in the movie “Roots” which turned out to be one of the biggest LIES bestowed upon Hollywood. The book was a total farce.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

I will never underestimate the stupidity fervor of the Liberals. I have a feeling the better the economy, the more enraged and motivated the Left will be to vote against Trump. Adding a minority and a woman as the other choice, the Liberals might be able to persuade an historic turnout to oust an angry old White man. Don't forget, the Liberals hate prosperity, especially when said prosperity is generated by the Right. How the sane old Democrats will vote is a mystery.

I sure do hope you are right though.

I agree Englebert, never underestimate the fervor of the liberals.  Actually, barring any total meltdown, I think she'd win. To those on here that use sound, solid, logical reasons why she won't, I would ask you to look at the Dem Party/DNC.  That bunch doesn't know how to spell logical.  Between the Hugh turnout, voting manipulation (see voting results for all black precincts in Philadelphia), illegal aliens, and the Voting Dead, Trump wouldn't have a chanceThey look at Trump as we looked at Hillary - Anybody but her/him.  Hail, they'd get Otis out of the Mayberry jail and vote for him over Trump.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Apparently, Juanita Broaddrick wasn't dazzled by Oprah's speech.

Most clear thinkers probably weren't either.

From the article: "My rapist was/is your friend, Bill Clinton!"  oprah was 100% in support of hillary clinton.  Therefore wasbn't bothered by Bill's past.  oprah the enabler!