Bowl Season

PhatMack19

SEC is overrated , and could be highly overrated depending on what happens in these next games (LSU,Bama,Georgia) 

BIG 10 Is the strongest conference 

Big 12 Is very Underrated , 

Pac 12 Is the weakest out if all the power 5 (1-5)

My rankings 

1. Big 10

2. BIG 12

3.SEC

4.ACC

5.Pac 12 

Subject to change 

46 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Looking like their champion got screwed out of a playoff spot.

Most believed it was the strongest all year long and somehow the fraud was perpetuated again come selection time.  Once again, Joel Klatt proves to be the smartest commentator in CFB; I.e., the anti-Herbstreit.  

27 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Most believed it was the strongest all year long and somehow the fraud was perpetuated again come selection time.  Once again, Joel Klatt proves to be the smartest commentator in CFB; I.e., the anti-Herbstreit.  

If they wanted to play for a title they probably shouldn’t have lost to Iowa by 31

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

If they wanted to play for a title they probably shouldn’t have lost to Iowa by 31

Conference game and they won the conference anyway. Bama did not even win their division.

It is ludicros that the 3rd place team in the SEC is in the so called "playoff" and the BIG 10 champion is not. ESPN can perpetrate this fraud all they want, but we know it's a sham.

1 hour ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Conference game and they won the conference anyway. Bama did not even win their division.

It is ludicros that the 3rd place team in the SEC is in the so called "playoff" and the BIG 10 champion is not. ESPN can perpetrate this fraud all they want, but we know it's a sham.

Ohio State lost 2 games both convincingly.  Bama didn’t 

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

In the past 40 years the SEC has won 15.5 national titles in college football, the Big Ten has won 2.5.

Yet aggy has been there 6 years with a bunch of 3rd and 4th place division finishes... The same results they had in the bdf. I just don't understand the logic of pumping your division foes up when they consistently kick your teeth in both in recruiting and on the field. That would be like UT fan rooting for ou. That's the worst possible outcome for UT, if ou wins the MNC. It would hurt tremendously on the recruiting trail. 

But I guess that's just aggy logic working for ya again. Keep being a good bull.