Anahuac 8 Warren 6 Final/Monday

Well under where you may have ur heros form anahuac but ive seen the warriors face good pitching...and there's no reason the warriors cant hit anybody. As long as the warriors bring their A game to the field this will be a good game. I've also seen the warriors defeat some large schools with good talent, and they have also played crapy aginst small no good schools.... so if the warriors play up to the competions they will be able to suceed. Good luck warriors im pulling for yall.

They played crappy against small no good schools? Careful what you say, other teams in your district may take that as an insult. This district is going to be a fight for three spots, so do not give the other teams any more insentive to be pumped up to play you!

Well under where you may have ur heros form anahuac but ive seen the warriors face good pitching...and there's no reason the warriors cant hit anybody. As long as the warriors bring their A game to the field this will be a good game. I've also seen the warriors defeat some large schools with good talent, and they have also played crapy aginst small no good schools.... so if the warriors play up to the competions they will be able to suceed. Good luck warriors im pulling for yall.

Dude all that talk sounds like a lot of what if........... At least with Ritter you know what your going to get.......... Play against good pitching huh? Yeah they really hit the East Chamber's pitching well huh? What was the score again? Oh Yeah 16-1........ Talk about hitting good pitching well ::)

Guest whsalum2

I hope Warren wins but I doubt it.  Coach Morgan has more talent sitting on the bench than on the field.  He holds 3-4 hrs practices but I see no improvement defensively.  Still making errors.

For 6 innings, the Warriors played errorless ball and were up 6-0. The top of the 7th, someone stole the Warrior team and replaced them with aliens A very good pitching performance for Caleb Sweeney went for not as the Warriors committed several errors and let Anahuac back in the game with an 8 run top of 7th. The mark of a young team, I guess...Just couldnt close it out.

This one will really hurt the playoff chances and it's one the Warriors definitely should have won.6-0 going in to the 7th you gotta like your chances.It's still all about pitching and defense for the Warriors.Levi West made some super plays in Center and Trey was once again money behind the plate.Kids went to sleep in the 7th and it cost em.Gotta protect the lines in the late innings.Very well played game thru 6 and a lot of fun to watch.

It's easy to second guess coaches after the fact.When Caleb was pulled in the 7th he was due to lead off the bottom of the inning.After him they weren't in the meat of the order so nothing really happened to the sticks they were just in the dugout.Tucker got a good leadoff hit just nothing after that.As far as the talent in the dugout Esway could help.Tucker is a pretty solid hitter.not many more in the dugout from what I've seen.I don't think they are carrying but 12 now.Bottom line in a small 2-a school you need everyone to play to be successful.This program wasn't brought down overnight and it won't be rebuilt that quickly either.Good luck to the Warriors the rest of the way.

I was at the game and didnt see a problem with the coaching at all. We choked, pure and simple. We are a young team and hopefully will learn from it. The first six innings, they looked better than they have in years. Josh made a few good plays at 2nd and Kelly did good at short. Levi made some good catches in center and Harrington made a good play on a line drive to left, keeping a run from scoring. The Warriors had "NO" errors for 6 innings. That hasnt happened in a long time. They fell to pieces in the 7th, but its gonna make them a better team down the road.

I think they had 2 errors thru 6 according to the gentleman who was keeping the books,but overall a well played game.Not a ton of errors in the 7th just a few ill timed ones.Pitching depth will be the season long question here.That being said you still gotta protect the lines in the late innings.Coaching wasn't the problem just a break down in concentration.Still these kids are fun to watch,you never know which club will show up.

I agree Tucker is pretty good but there are plenty of hitters in the dugout. What about West or even Parker they're both crushin the ball. And what about the money behind the plate? He hasn't had a game without errors yet and his throw to second is gettin worse by the week. And on top of that someone needs to tell him to get his plays right when he has 2 outs.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THE ANAHUAC TEAM THAT DIDN'T LAY DOWN AND DIE?  THEY CAME OUT IN THE LAST INNING AND STROKED THE BASEBALL.  IT WASN'T ALL BECAUSE OF ERRORS.

Those boys from the bay didnt give up good job Panthers.......Good luck the rest of the way in district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder