Nederland 36 Port Neches-Groves 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

You are probably the best PNG fan I know. Thanks.

Oh I talked a lot of trash. I was that confident...lol When you watch RJ play the way he does, every game, it's hard to picture him getting beat. No doubt he is taking it the hardest right now. Now it's time for Mid County to roll in the playoffs. Good Luck!

24 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Radio said it might have been a bottle rocket.  Either way the cops were over there pretty fast.

Definitely wasn't a bottle rocket. Had to have been a flare based on how slow it was moving. Looked like they arrested the idiot though.. hope he learns a lesson and does some time.

great game by others teams though.. Johnson carried PNG tonight and we couldn't stop him. Glad we came out on top, great game Dogs!

8 minutes ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

I said all season we have seniors like Callais Wiggins that can play defense but the coaches consistently play kids that can't do the job as well as the seasoned seniors! Faircloth got out coached! He should have ran more time off the clock knowing we couldn't stop the run! 

Wiggins parents must not be a part of the booster club!