Nederland 36 Port Neches-Groves 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 11/11/2017 at 9:52 AM, outanup said:

Just seems obvious to me that Faircloth is bound and determined to do it his way...He was convinced Roschon was going to beat us, and he ALMOST did. As effective as he is and was, look at how much better he could be if the football was put into someone else's hands. I know some wont like hearing this but the Dogs are year in and out more physical and smashmouth. On both sides of the ball. No shock and awe, just hands in the dirt football. JMO

I said all along they couldn’t line up and go smash mouth with us but they nearly did . Great game ! Now let’s all go take it out on someone else.

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

No he was half way dead by the 3rd quarter, prolly running on adrenaline. He does enough already, Other people people have to step up and make plays on the team. Those little league both ways days are over.

We could utilize someone playing on defense that can tackle in secondary. They best get it together defensively or we won't be moving on! 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:49 PM, BIG SHOW said:

vhlaavte to show  I honestly think Memorial is the best team in district. Nederland 2nd PNG 3rd and Central 4th but we all know how it ended up. It can be a funny game. You have to show up every night ready to play. 

Agree . The night we played Jags we ran all over the field but they scored . Best team that night Jags , best team at MCM Dogs , sometimes you get outplayed for whatever reason . 

As you said you have to show up every night ready to play . 

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I saw it too.  The guy that caught the INT got knocked hard out of bounds.  Kinda embarrassing.  You don't let the QB give you a decleater...

Yeah he was so embarrassed that it affected him the rest of the game. Said nobody. Ever. Guess who caught the game winning 2 point conversion? #30 the same kid who intercepted Roschon and got “embarrassed” on the tackle. I’m gonna say he’s thinks it was worth the embarrassment of getting hit hard by the best athlete on the field that could probably play anywhere on the field. By the way, #30 hadn’t played an offensive snap all season  according the Barrow’s interview before the 2 point conversion and I am not sure Ned had run a play with a TE all year either. Talk about a ballsy play call!!