Wal-Mart shootings-shootings-

Big girl

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Why don't people understand that we need stricter laws in regards to purchasing guns

What laws would you suggest?

I created a whole topic on this issue a while back. Please tell us peons what you would propose that would allow millions of people to protect themselves while simultaneously ensuring that the "bad guys" do not acquire these weapons. Please list your suggestions so we can see how much you really understand.

This seems to be a very important topic for Liberals, and since you are a Liberal, I will deduce that it is a very important one for you. (Correct me if I am wrong.) It will be interesting to see if you run from such an important topic.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Why don't people understand that we need stricter laws in regards to purchasing guns

Why don't people understand we need stricter laws on immigration?  Stricter gun laws are failing miserably in Chicago, which have some of the strictest laws in the nation .

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

The muslims are using vehicles now plus hatchets.  Are we going to ban both of them along with guns.  But, seriously, BigGirl, laws are for those that will abide by them!   I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you.  We'll move in next to each other.  Then I'll put a sign that says, with an arrow pointing to your house, this neighbor believes in gun control and is not armed.  I'll even put that I am fully armed.  Which one do you think the thugs will break in and rob??

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

What about the white guy who shot over 500 people using a gun. What about the mentally ill, should they be allowed to  purchase a weapon

What about the mentally ill? Please detail, or even outline, a law that you want that restricts guns from them. In order to do this you must describe who should be classified as "mentally ill". Go!

This might be a bit off topic but at least tangentially related.  And this thread reminded me of when I read this recently.  

Was anyone else under the false impression that serial killers are almost always white males?  I’m certain I’ve heard this recited often, probably in movies/television programs.   Anyway, the actual statistics I read from a recent study do show the white/non-Hispanic male is the culprit in a slight majority of serial cases (around 52% iirc), blacks are responsible for around 40% of said cases.  If you cross-apply societal demographics, other conclusions can be drawn.  However, males are ALMOST always the perps. 

Now pedophiles, the white male dominates this segment of society’s scumbags.  To tune of about 80%.  

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Are you saying that all white guys are mentally ill? (Just trying to use the lib mentality)

Nope. Some would like us to believe that

If a black person commits a crime he is a thug

If a Muslim commits a crime, he is a terrorist 

If a white man commits a crime he is mentally ill

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nope. Some would like us to believe that

If a black person commits a crime he is a thug

If a Muslim commits a crime, he is a terrorist 

If a white man commits a crime he is mentally ill

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

People on this board would like people to believe that only black people are savages. They are wrong

As usual, you are wrong. If not, name those people. Please give some examples of their behavior that has led you to this conclusion. It's a simple little question in which I have no doubt you will run from.

And why are you running from a simple question that was the basis for this topic. You said we need to keep guns from the mentally ill. Please define the characteristics that define the mentally ill. It is a simple little question, but for some reason you choose to run, although you were the one that started the conversation.

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

As usual, you are wrong. If not, name those people. Please give some examples of their behavior that has led you to this conclusion. It's a simple little question in which I have no doubt you will run from.

And why are you running from a simple question that was the basis for this topic. You said we need to keep guns from the mentally ill. Please define the characteristics that define the mentally ill. It is a simple little question, but for some reason you choose to run, although you were the one that started the conversation.

None of you guys have ever talked about black people as if they were the only ones committing crimes? You all are lying. I never would be brought to your attention all the crimes committed by white people if you hadnt. Look how you all talk about Muslims and terriorism; even though, white nationalists commit more acts of terror in the US. Don't play dumb now.