Another one

BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Understood, I'm sure most of the statements on here get old, I'm just tired of the straddling the fence folks. As for

the knee   issue, I think at the time it was important, just as the lunch counter  sit ins. What puzzles me is that many of these NFL players risk their jobs for what they believe, but why isn't the Protest at the local police stations of all those that protest at games. Certainly attention can be brought forth in the Communities where the injustices occur with NFL players spearheading the Protest. I don't have a problem with the Protest because they are nonviolent, but if the NFL which employs the players take a stance and says enough is enough, I don't know

Lol, I don't believe it either. Still waiting on Santa & World Peace

Well, I'll work on you & Hoops both.  And Santa, we have the same physique, so I'm a definite maybe (Just because you don't believe, don't discount it out of hand).  World Peace?  We have it in Evadale, well, except for that Umpire who made a bad call and cost us a win against Big Sandy last year.  Heard he's getting out of ICU this month.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

You feel that an employer does not have the ability to dictate to their employees what they can and cannot do?

No, I'm saying the Employer is in control. They have found another way to bring attention by kneeling before the Anthem & Standing during. Still not enough for some people. Again, it's entertainment not life or death. Paid advertising(staged patriotism) that's more of an insult IMO, but whatever. To bluntly answer your questions, my Employer would definitely have the upper hand.

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Well, I'll work on you & Hoops both.  And Santa, we have the same physique, so I'm a definite maybe (Just because you don't believe, don't discount it out of hand).  World Peace?  We have it in Evadale, well, except for that Umpire who made a bad call and cost us a win against Big Sandy last year.  Heard he's getting out of ICU this month.

Lmao

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Hilarious. You know I worked as a Contractor at the paper mill replacing refractory in I believe the furnace. It was so Hot I thought I saw a UFO

Did anyone notice the lack of compassion for what happened in NYC by the Governor and Mayor.  No outrage was shown at all.  It was like just another day in NYC.  Before any facts were given one of them said this a "lone wolf" situation.  One has to wonder about the souls of liberals!

On 10/31/2017 at 6:51 PM, BS Wildcats said:

This is the hidden content, please

Some more of big girl's scum sucking friends.  Time to get these Muslim bast*@$s out of here!!

Where was your outrage when a white man shot over 500 people and killed 58? This is horrible, but not all Muslims are terrorists. Should we judge all white people based on the actions of Timothy Mcveigh?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Xenophobic....white people kill white people at higher rates than other races. Do you hate other whites?

Yes. If I knew ahead of time that a white person was coming to kill me, I would hate the sob and make him think twice. All Muslims religion teaches hate for the infidel (non believer), the tape of women and young girls is ok, and doing while killing infidels (martyrdom) gets you to 72 virgins. Imagine that, they will kill innocent people in hopes of getting laid. What a fine bunch of people.

Hey, I got past racist to xenophobe. Moving on up (to the east side)

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yep. They are in denial

It is evident that you are in denial of facts, and the link you quoted is very short on them. Did you even read the article? I would be willing to bet you just read the headline and possibly one or two paragraphs. I'm willing to bet this because the article admits that practically every bit of the claims are subjective and interpretive. Would you like to discuss the article? After all, how hard could it be to debate someone that doesn't even have a high school diploma. I bet you cut and run just like every other time before. How you are not embarrassed by your own actions is incomprehensible and flabbergasting even to those with a lesser education.

54 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Where was your outrage when a white man shot over 500 people and killed 58? This is horrible, but not all Muslims are terrorists. Should we judge all white people based on the actions of Timothy Mcveigh?

The problem is we have enough homegrown idiots in the US.  Answer me this, why in the hell would you want to let people into the US that are taught to hate America at an early age?  We have enough to worry about without letting these mongrels come here.  You're right, there are plenty of Americans that commit heinous crimes, no doubt about it.  

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The problem is we have enough homegrown idiots in the US.  Answer me this, why in the hell would you want to let people into the US that are taught to hate America at an early age?  We have enough to worry about without letting these mongrels come here.  You're right, there are plenty of Americans that commit heinous crimes, no doubt about it.  

I said the same thing  in my post.

38 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I guess the logic goes something like this:   If Dylan Roof and Timothy McVeigh are able to kill American citizens, Muslim terrorists should be able to do the same thing and we should not try to stop it in the name of "diversity". " equity", "fairness"  

36 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If Roof had killed only whites, Tobie wouldn't have touched a keyboard.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

If Roof had killed only whites, Tobie wouldn't have touched a keyboard.

You are a liar, You guys  just have a problem with muslim terrorist and not domestic terrorist. I just said that Dylan roof kills 9 black people and gets a #3 at Burger King. A unarmed black man gets shot dead sitting in his car on a traffic stop. The End!

29 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You are a liar, You guys  just have a problem with muslim terrorist and not domestic terrorist. I just said that Dylan roof kills 9 black people and gets a #3 at Burger King. A unarmed black man gets shot dead sitting in his car on a traffic stop. The End!

Please show the lie. Also show where anyone on this board has taken up for domestic white terrorist acts. You can't, that makes you the liar.

Also, Big Girl, you can't provide any evidence that white males commit more mass/ serial murders than anyone else....proportionately. Google a list of serial killers ( that is terrorism) and scroll through the pics. Lots of blacks in there. More than 10%, which would be showing equivalency. 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Comprehension is obviously not your friend.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You or full of IT

This coming from someone that constantly lies then runs. Am I supposed to be offended?

Since you are in a "debating" mood, please give evidence of your many, many contentions that Trump wants to exclude the pre-existing conditions clause in a new healthcare package.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This coming from someone that constantly lies then runs. Am I supposed to be offended?

Since you are in a "debating" mood, please give evidence of your many, many contentions that Trump wants to exclude the pre-existing conditions clause in a new healthcare package.

This is the hidden content, please