Another one

BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

This is the hidden content, please

Some more of big girl's scum sucking friends.  Time to get these Muslim bast*@$s out of here!!

They are by far the most cowardly people I have ever known. I have absolutely no use for any of them, even their women. Dachshunds rank much higher in the pecking order.

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Came here under a "Diversity Visa Program!" 

Has anyone of you heard/seen this on the MSM?  If anyone hears/sees this on any MSM, please post.  I fear this information may get lost in all the info coming out.

On the other hand, if this pos while driving his uber, ever had a Republican for a fare, it'll be headline news.  The MSM makes a Hoover vacuum cleaner pale in comparison.

Prayers go out to the victims and families.  Breaks my heart to see this happen, and know it'll happen again.  And again.  And again.  And again.

A little trivia for all of you.  If you ever have a couple of ant beds in your yard, stir them up a little - take a shovel full from one bed & put on the other.  The ants in the second bed will kill all the ants from that shovel.  Moral of this info, even ants have more sense than to let invaders in.  I guess the PC mentality hasn't pervaded ant colonies yet.

Besides, the biggest terrorists are still angry white males: gave small pox blankets to the indians. Blew up women & babies in Okc and in Tulsa.  Shot up too many high schools.  Recently shot up a country & western concert in Vegas.   And y'all talk about foul mouth rappers.  They're rapping about you.  They have assimilated your perverted and violent tendencies and it comes out in their speech.

30 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Besides, the biggest terrorists are still angry white males: gave small pox blankets to the indians. Blew up women & babies in Okc and in Tulsa.  Shot up too many high schools.  Recently shot up a country & western concert in Vegas.   And y'all talk about foul mouth rappers.  They're rapping about you.  They have assimilated your perverted and violent tendencies and it comes out in their speech.

Yep that’s true......two wrongs don’t make it right.  Those whites , who should be punished, were born here.  Those foreigners were not.  There is a reason we have borders.   

Two wrongs don’t make it right

two wrongs don’t make it right

two wrongs don’t make it right.

its called prevention. Close borders. Will help with many issues in this country. From healthcare to less mass violent crimes and everything in between. 

Reduce reduce reduce reduce reduce 

45 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

You are just like tobie and big girl, always have to make it about black and white.  

28 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You are just like tobie and big girl, always have to make it about black and white.  

If a Muslim kills one of his loved ones, Heaven forbid that ever happen, he would be first to ask was he properly vetted...... He shouldn't even be here.... Trump didn't protect his family....etc.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Are you still trying to push that fabricated and debunked claim? 

And if you really want an eye opener, read up a little on terrorism, warfare, or history in general...then let's see if you continually push the "White man bad, everyone else good" narrative. Sounds like your Liberal gods controlling your puppet strings are pulling just a little too tightly.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

so the rappers can say and do anything they want and it should be accepted?  Can you also tell me how holding your crotch with your hands is attributable to the white man?

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Posts like this make your ridiculous end times Bible prophecy posts even less credible than they actually are.

Funny how you left out 9/11, the Florida nightclub shooting, marathon bombers, and many other incidents in this country.

Don't understand why it's so important to make every single thing a black/white issue.

And Englebert is right, you should actually know history if you're going to quote history.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I'm perplexed by your post.  I see no condemnation of this man who killed 8 innocent people, only an attack of white males, and a display of indignation or anger because a poster had badmouthed Muslims.  Why is that?  Two possible reasons come to mind.  First, I know little about your denomination, so is it possible Seventh Day Adventist have beliefs that coincide with Islam as its taught today?  Second, that you're simply a racist?  

If neither of those is applicable, would you care to explain why you felt the need to defend a religion that admits all non members must die, and why you made a post attacking white males?  

I threw my last post together just before I left for work.  I didn’t have time to express it like I wanted to.  And now I am at lunch, still don’t have much time. Plus I am using an IPHone 6s plus.  I can’t address everything, but regarding the prophecy stuff I’ve shared here: man there is a whole school of thought that thinks the same thing & believes the same way.  Not just schools of thought but schools, colleges, seminaries, etc.  Men & women who are much more smarter than I am believe the same say about this as I do.  I’m talking about PhD professors and such.  Of course there are PHDs who are opposed to it.  Not everyone with a doctorate is honest and/or tells the truth.  History has been turned by this prophecy information.  America this country came into being largely because of this information.  Don’t take my word for it.  Do some open minded research.  People in high places don’t want you to get onto this.   You won’t here it in most Sunday churches.  A lot of it has been blotted out.  People in high places, in top publishing houses are doing their best to block this.  It goes all the way up to Satan himself.  Let me get back to my lunch.  

17 hours ago, baddog said:

They are by far the most cowardly people I have ever known. I have absolutely no use for any of them, even their women. Dachshunds rank much higher in the pecking order.

Talk about insensitivity, why hasn't this statement been scrutinized?? Lots of you on here hide behind these screens are the Racist idiots that perpetuate this ignorance. Someone quoted " two wrongs" but never chimed in on this particular comment. Let's make America great again. Yeah right

21 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Talk about insensitivity, why hasn't this statement been scrutinized?? Lots of you on here hide behind these screens are the Racist idiots that perpetuate this ignorance. Someone quoted " two wrongs" but never chimed in on this particular comment. Let's make America great again. Yeah right

So, you also siding with this thug that killed 8 people in NYC?