Another one

BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Who are "Ya'll"?? Last time I checked, I paid my taxes by myself Sir. Lumping me in with all these others you've mentioned is the very thing you're accusing "Ya'll". I'm not here defending the last administration because I'm not that well versed in Politics. I just give my opinion as others do & respond accordingly. It's funny how the voices on here want it both ways. The problem with this board is these debates or being discussed blindly. Discussions are great, but without action it's just words scattered throughout time

Y'all are the racist screamers and the grab em line users.  Although at times, you do tend to have more thought out responses than either new tobie or big girl.

6 hours ago, six burg said:

The problem on this board is dems that never see a problem with dems and pubs that never see a problem with pubs. This is a mostly conservative board and they pretty much get to gang up on any dem that argues against them. I remember seeing napproots say that he wanted to be a better person this board and telling us why, he was imediately attacked and hasn't been back.  Bottom line is the Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump families all have faults and are guilty of something. When we look at the topics on this message board, what party is criticized the most. What president is criticized the most. Tobie has probably never criticized Obama are a dem and no conservative has criticized anyone in their party. Just like Mr Obama, If Mr Trump has never said or done anything that you guys cannot defend we will never have a respectful debate. I believe that the majority of today's politicians are bought and paid for. I pray that congress does something that  might benefit me someday

I disagree, I have been very critical of the Republicans, as others have, because most are not conservative..  I was a Cruz guy but when it came down to Trump or Clinton, it was a no-brainer.

The problem we get into on here is someone makes a point or posts an item, and the other party get their panties all knotted up and takes it personally and lashes back.

I can have a debate all day long and never throw out the race card, many of you on the left on here could never make that claim.

I get tired of crap like disliking Obama's liberal policies = racist.

Not wanting open borders or sanctuary cities = racist.

Pointing out the problem with violence coming from the Muslim community = racist.

The race card only comes out when the other side has lost the argument...how about we cut that crap out and have a debate...when something is posted, don't attack the source or poster, put out a valid rebuttal.

9 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Whaaaat?? Careful, someone may take that as you're giving a compliment to the wrong side. Good stuff Bro 

Have no problem complimenting the "wrong" side.  It is just the old you're a racist for wanting secure borders, not agreeing with obama's politics, not wanting sanctuary cities, or disagreeing with the kneeling issue.  Hopefully, you have the capability of not doing this, but at least one post may say otherwise.

21 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Hoops, he won't answer the question which is why wrangle with me & not baddog or some of these others on here. I can read between the lines, that's why I pose questions certain ways. I know the World won't get fixed in a few years, but I'm optimistic as you are. We haven't had much dialogue besides Basketball, but I'll agree with Nash on one thing. You are definitely a well versed individual. 

a well versed one sided individual that will not call out anything in his party

On 11/1/2017 at 3:15 PM, 77 said:

ya ll better stop y'all are hurting these Obama crybabies feelings! Meanie!  Lock and load!!!!!!

Im no longer concerned with Obama, anything that happens he will always be President Obama, 8 years is the limit on the presidency or he would probably be on his third term. Chumps presidency won't affect Obama because he is setting things up for the rich and his family. Obama doesn't need the affordble care act. He gets to play golf and give speeches on the governments dime. Chump won't have to worry about anyone asking him to give speeches, except hate groups. Chump will be lucky to finish his four years because of his trashy little mouth and his little twitter hand.

31 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Thats why most have left it

Most have left because all they have to offer is the conservatives are all racist. And when that is all you have, you just as well leave.  You have hung around due the fact that you are an agitator, labeled so by someone who is not a conservative.  Even those that think somewhat as you do, see you for what you are.  So keep throwing out grab em and wah wah, along with the racist argument, that's about all you got.

23 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Hoops, he won't answer the question which is why wrangle with me & not baddog or some of these others on here. I can read between the lines, that's why I pose questions certain ways. I know the World won't get fixed in a few years, but I'm optimistic as you are. We haven't had much dialogue besides Basketball, but I'll agree with Nash on one thing. You are definitely a well versed individual. 

Don't put Hoops on to high a pedestal.  On the surface he appears to be intelligent, and is a very likable individual, but the poor misguided dude doesn't even believe a UFO crashed at Roswell.  Geeeeze. :) 

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Have no problem complimenting the "wrong" side.  It is just the old you're a racist for wanting secure borders, not agreeing with obama's politics, not wanting sanctuary cities, or disagreeing with the kneeling issue.  Hopefully, you have the capability of not doing this, but at least one post may say otherwise.

Understood, I'm sure most of the statements on here get old, I'm just tired of the straddling the fence folks. As for

the knee   issue, I think at the time it was important, just as the lunch counter  sit ins. What puzzles me is that many of these NFL players risk their jobs for what they believe, but why isn't the Protest at the local police stations of all those that protest at games. Certainly attention can be brought forth in the Communities where the injustices occur with NFL players spearheading the Protest. I don't have a problem with the Protest because they are nonviolent, but if the NFL which employs the players take a stance and says enough is enough, I don't know

38 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Don't put Hoops on to high a pedestal.  On the surface he appears to be intelligent, and is a very likable individual, but the poor misguided dude doesn't even believe a UFO crashed at Roswell.  Geeeeze. :) 

Lol, I don't believe it either. Still waiting on Santa & World Peace

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

a well versed one sided individual that will not call out anything in his party

JMO, over the years of reading his posts, he seems pretty level headed. I've read quite a few of yours as well Tobie. I agree with some of what you say, some don't like how you say it. Some is over the top, but we're all over the top at Times. I actually agree with some of the people on here that I'm sure I wouldn't like if I met them in person. At the end of the day, all is debatable & opinions 

17 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Understood, I'm sure most of the statements on here get old, I'm just tired of the straddling the fence folks. As for

the knee   issue, I think at the time it was important, just as the lunch counter  sit ins. What puzzles me is that many of these NFL players risk their jobs for what they believe, but why isn't the Protest at the local police stations of all those that protest at games. Certainly attention can be brought forth in the Communities where the injustices occur with NFL players spearheading the Protest. I don't have a problem with the Protest because they are nonviolent, but if the NFL which employs the players take a stance and says enough is enough, I don't know

Lol, I don't believe it either. Still waiting on Santa & World Peace

You feel that an employer does not have the ability to dictate to their employees what they can and cannot do?

JMO, over the years of reading his posts, he seems pretty level headed. I've read quite a few of yours as well Tobie. I agree with some of what you say, some don't like how you say it. Some is over the top, but we're all over the top at Times. I actually agree with some of the people on here that I'm sure I wouldn't like if I met them in person. At the end of the day, all is debatable & opinions 

I think Tobie misread who you were calling well versed.  Not because I think he should think I am well versed by any stretch, but I doubt he’s complaining about me not calling out anything in my party since I’m a Democrat (and I have called out people in my party at times).  It’s a shame people on this board can’t get along with any better than the folks in DC.  I will say that I have had conversations in person with Nash, BSWildcats, and way too many with REBGp.  And at least from my end, I’ve enjoyed them without exception.  They all know we differ politically but it hasn’t affected any friendships in the slightest. 

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I think Tobie misread who you were calling well versed.  Not because I think he should think I am well versed by any stretch, but I doubt he’s complaining about me not calling out anything in my party since I’m a Democrat (and I have called out people in my party ar times).  It’s a shame people on this board can’t get along with any better than the folks in DC.  I will say that I have had conversations in person with Nash, BSWildcats, and way too many with REBGp.  And at least from my end, I’ve enjoyed them without exception.  They all know we differ politically but it hasn’t affected any friendships in the slightest. 

Likewise

Hook 'em

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I think Tobie misread who you were calling well versed.  Not because I think he should think I am well versed by any stretch, but I doubt he’s complaining about me not calling out anything in my party since I’m a Democrat (and I have called out people in my party ar times).  It’s a shame people on this board can’t get along with any better than the folks in DC.  I will say that I have had conversations in person with Nash, BSWildcats, and way too many with REBGp.  And at least from my end, I’ve enjoyed them without exception.  They all know we differ politically but it hasn’t affected any friendships in the slightest. 

Me to (too) - Live long and prosper.