Woodville 48 Kountze 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

Our best defense is our offense going on 15-20 drives. We take out a bunch of kids on defense and offense , which allows Kountze to score. Kountze is a good team . We are trying to get a lot of kids experience which make us better down the road. It also allows our back to rest and makes them better in December . ... Great Coaching !!!!! For the first time ever we have a Football Coach who expect to Win and prepares to win a State Championship . It's on the Football Schedule from day one . In the past we were satisfied with a playoff game and a a T-shirt .We don't always reach our goals in life but If you don't set them high you will never reach them .Back to my original point ,leave all offensive starter's and run the score up when it was 35-6  and your a jerk . Take the starter's out and they get some score's on you and it hurt's your ranking ! Rankings don't win championship's ! Good player's and good coaching Win Championships ! In year's past we were not in the conversation as TOP 10 .Who cares what some old washed up men who live vicariously through others think ! Time will only tell and it will work it's all out ! GO ASTROS !! 

You are right these coaches come from winning backgrounds and expect to win so you will understand when I say only 2 or 3 rounds deep in the playoffs will still be considered a failure . It takes a winner to teach someone how to win when they have never been exposed to it. Trust me these guys would love to put some points on the board.