Okie St at Texas

UTfanatic

That's two games Sam has cost them in OT against highly ranked opponents.  I like what he can do with his legs, but they don't have any other running game when he's in.  I kinda think they're better off with Buchele and a traditional running game.  I'm not sure Sam is that much better than Texas has had the last several years, it's just the team as a whole is and it makes him appear that way.  

Good game for Texas in a close loss to Okie State - man I bet Texas is getting tied of those "moral" victories.

"Sure seems like last year"

That was really a shot at UTfanatic.

Texas defense plays well all game and the offense struggles again - seems like a broken record.  Texas will plough through and beat a good team before the year is over I feel sure.

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Texas covered the spread!  Another notch on the moral victory tour.  

“This is just like last year”

They have three 1-score losses to top-12 teams, two in OT.  They're a competent qb away from a top-10 ranking right now. I'm not happy with their record, but I'm very happy with the direction they're headed, especially on defense.