Beaumont Ozen 28 Baytown Lee 16/FINAL

WOSgrad

35 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Evidently Lee scored on a 42 yard run to take the lead there but was called back on an inadvertent whistle, then subsequently fumble. 

Tough luck for a young team needing something to break their way.

plus get Lee gets to Ozen 1 and there is a 10 min injury timeout.  Just wasn't Lee night.

13 hours ago, SportsFan409 said:

What middle school did he attend I heard rumbles of a good middle school back last season. Not sure if it's the same young man

On 9/21/2017 at 10:22 PM, jabu84 said:

I am going to assume he went to Baytown junior. I heard about a good back two years ago in 7th grade on this site at Baytown junior so I bet it was him.

He's also their best linebacker type already.

Lee has a good freshman class relative to what they normally have and a good sophomore qb. They may not be too bad in a few years.

29 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

I am going to assume he went to Baytown junior. I heard about a good back two years ago in 7th grade on this site at Baytown junior so I bet it was him.

He's also their best linebacker type already.

Lee has a good freshman class relative to what they normally have and a good sophomore qb. They may not be too bad in a few years.

There are 3 good freshman RB this year.  Two were at Baytown Jr and 1 at CBJ.  The one at Lee now typically never finished a season either flunked out or in trouble.  Hope he gets his act together cause he could be good.