Port Neches-Groves vs Silsbee lets hear your thoughts??

prepballfan

13 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

I believe the Tiger offense can score in the high 20's like they did last year. The question is can the Tiger defense slow down the Indians offense. I don't think the Indians offense is as good as last year, maybe a half a step behind. So, can the Tiger defense slow down the Indians offeTnhense by a couple of TD's. I think this year will be a more competitive game. TigerNation!!! 

The Indians offense is actually gonna be better this season. If all stay healthy We have one of the faster offenses that our school has had in a long time. 

14 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

The Indians offense is actually gonna be better this season. If all stay healthy We have one of the faster offenses that our school has had in a long time. 

Won't it pretty much be the same offense that y'all had last year at this point? Skill position wise at least. Minus McZeal. 

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Won't it pretty much be the same offense that y'all had last year at this point? Skill position wise at least. Minus McZeal. 

Yes but we moved a speedster over from defense and moved Hughes out to slot and wideout about half the plays because of the rise of the youngster Deslotte who has turned into a really good back. This allows Hughes to use his speed out of the receiver position. Riggs is big and he is a speedster. Of course, Roschon Johnson can run with the best of them. Our O line is fairly young but pretty darn good sized. Look for them to be a really good line by mid season. Coach Medlock is one of the best o line coaches and will have the young guns ready in a few weeks. 

8 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Yes but we moved a speedster over from defense and moved Hughes out to slot and wideout about half the plays because of the rise of the youngster Deslotte who has turned into a really good back. This allows Hughes to use his speed out of the receiver position. Riggs is big and he is a speedster. Of course, Roschon Johnson can run with the best of them. Our O line is fairly young but pretty darn good sized. Look for them to be a really good line by mid season. Coach Medlock is one of the best o line coaches and will have the young guns ready in a few weeks. 

Is that the freshmen running back from last year?

On 8/26/2017 at 1:37 PM, Stattrax said:

I like your Moxie!!!! It seems to me every new year brings new hope. But excuses are excuses... A W is a W. And a L is an L. I am not quite sure why everyone has this premonition the the P.N.G. defense is about to lay a goose egg. I can promise all the readers this. It is no better are worse than any defense BF has put on the field. But IMO this defense is faster and more athletic than the last few. So I will take that any day of the week. Will they be lights out no... Will they be good enough to do what they usually do... Yes... Offensively, we will be just as good as usual. P.N.G. is not a football factory, so we never have size........ But if you are correct, then Chumperton should be the TRUTH in the district right along with PAM. And if i am wrong PNG will be a bottom feeder and miss the playoffs. 

I do not know the stats, but i am sure W.O.S. Grad can help me out. I would think that the top 3 in the district are usually the top 3 a high percent of the time. If you are correct, this year might not be the norm.....

Alphabetical order

Central

Nederland

PNG

When PAM was not in the mix, i think it was easier for the Chumpees and the Vidors of the world.

But with PAM in the mix, its a given they are a top 4 team. So there are only 3 spots left, hard to get in with the above mentioned. I think everyone is sleeping on Nederland. 

Have to agree here....I know we lost some good players on D but there others that are here still. With Bost, Le Bouef, Hammond, Sergio all returning we will be strong in the middle. LeJeune is a tough loss, but Bost is a pretty dang good line backer as well as LeBouef. There are some very good young players too. Offense, well, RJ enough said. But then you have Hughes, Riggs, Stansbury. Arguably the best receiving group in the district. Our O-line is actually bigger than before, young, but bigger. Too early to tell, but we shall see.. WE HAVE TO STAY HEALTHY THIS YEAR!!

12 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Have to agree here....I know we lost some good players on D but there others that are here still. With Bost, Le Bouef, Hammond, Sergio all returning we will be strong in the middle. LeJeune is a tough loss, but Bost is a pretty dang good line backer as well as LeBouef. There are some very good young players too. Offense, well, RJ enough said. But then you have Hughes, Riggs, Stansbury. Arguably the best receiving group in the district. Our O-line is actually bigger than before, young, but bigger. Too early to tell, but we shall see.. WE HAVE TO STAY HEALTHY THIS YEAR!!

I think if people watched film from last year, LeJeune was not the best backer. Maybe had the highlight hits, but IMO was out of position a lot. I think we will be about like we always are on Defense.

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

I think if people watched film from last year, LeJeune was not the best backer. Maybe had the highlight hits, but IMO was out of position a lot. I think we will be about like we always are on Defense.

I've watched every single game multiple times. He was NEVER around the ball. 

Sure, we won't miss that Lejeune guy!.....

48 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Indian Athletics:

“Varsity game with Silsbee cancelled. Varsity will scrimmage West Brook at PNG Saturday at 2pm.”

This is the hidden content, please

OR REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Again, this is incorrect. Literally just got off the phone with West Brook coach Eric Peevey, who said West Brook has ZERO plans to scrimmage right now. Players' houses are starting to get flooded and Peevey lives in Bridge City, so he's been unable to get to school.