Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

9 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Can you make a Mid County Madness or Bum Bowl thread and quit taking over a Crosby thread?

Ironic, isn't it?  Last few years all I saw were complaints about Crosby taking over the threads.  But hey, it's all good.  We're all looking forward to football, whether we're backing a SC, or a losing team.  

Back on topic, sounds like it was a good scrimmage.  Crosby got to see a lot of folks, and much to the chagrin of local 5A's, Ned doesn't sound like the peg leg they were last year.

21 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Ironic, isn't it?  Last few years all I saw were complaints about Crosby taking over the threads.  But hey, it's all good.  We're all looking forward to football, whether we're backing a SC, or a losing team.  

Back on topic, sounds like it was a good scrimmage.  Crosby got to see a lot of folks, and much to the chagrin of local 5A's, Ned doesn't sound like the peg leg they were last year.

I know Stattrax from way back, I'm buddies with him, just giving him a hard time.

34 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I know Stattrax from way back, I'm buddies with him, just giving him a hard time.

Well dadgum, that's what it's all about.  Unfortunately, when two buds are Hoorahing each other, some outsider will get his "feathers ruffled" or his "claws in a knot", and come back with some bs.  Wish it weren't so, but we just have to take good with bad.  Won't be long now Cougar.  Much more rain and the Vidor band members will be losing their shoes when they march on the turf at The Hill at halftime :) 

Btw, be pulling for the Cougars next week.  Jump on them clowns.